The Star Trek Thread!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-10-06 at 7:56 PM, JCon said:

Yes, watched the first episode of season 2. It's, um, interesting. It didn't feel authentic at all. 

Am I the only one that finds it hard to keep up with Discovery storylines not only episode to episode but even during single episodes I have to rewind a scene to understand what is going on. There are times that I've watched an entire episode & lost track of what went on. I really think they need to simplify what is going on.  A lot of things go in each episode.  Am I wrong? 

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Am I the only one that finds it hard to keep up with Discovery storylines not only episode to episode but even during single episodes I have to rewind a scene to understand what is going on. There are times that I've watched an entire episode & lost track of what went on. I really think they need to simplify what is going on.  A lot of things go in each episode.  Am I wrong? 

I didn't have any issues. There is definitely a lot happening but I think it's mostly logical.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Brent Spiner noted at a recent appearance that the Data we see in the trailers is not the final version as they did not have time to tweak it in post production.   So all the people complaining about how he looked can relax.  

Personally I thought he looked perfectly fine. 

Definitely aged & put on weight. Which is no mean feat for an Android. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...