Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Poster

CBS To Revive Star Trek on Television

1 hour ago, JCon said:

They've really done a remarkable job in season 2. I'm up to date now. 

Star Trek has always been about the search for "God" and S02 finally goes back to that. 

My PVR screwed up so I missed the first twenty minutes last night but it was another good one.  BUT...they have to slow down and give us more character moments.  The storyline involving Airiam last night was filled with tension and emotion and was wonderful...imagine if they had shown any semblance of this emotional personal connection between her and the others or told her back story before...it would have been a killer episode, the way it ended.  

How long before someone speculated that Airiam is found by the Voyager Probe and is the catalyst for V'ger in TMP? lol

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

My PVR screwed up so I missed the first twenty minutes last night but it was another good one.  BUT...they have to slow down and give us more character moments.  The storyline involving Airiam last night was filled with tension and emotion and was wonderful...imagine if they had shown any semblance of this emotional personal connection between her and the others or told her back story before...it would have been a killer episode, the way it ended.  

How long before someone speculated that Airiam is found by the Voyager Probe and is the catalyst for V'ger in TMP? lol

Yeah, I'm with you on slowing things down a bit. Every episode has a lot going on & it's easy to miss a part of the plot for that episode & get behind. I still didn't learn much about Airiam before & during last night's episode.

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I thought she was 100% android. So there you go.

Could have dl'd it TUP.  It's torrented rather quickly.