• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Poster

CBS To Revive Star Trek on Television

On 2018-12-15 at 7:33 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

That was supposed to be a joke. 

Don't worry I got it.  I figured you meant that his attitude in TOS was that of a 137 year old because he always wanted to play it safe.

8 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Thats actually really refreshing news.  The division between Paramount and CBS was so murky it was believed that the films couldnt use anything from the TV series' and vice versa.  It makes me wonder if a deal has already been hatched for the two sides to work together on a film.

46 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Thats actually really refreshing news.  The division between Paramount and CBS was so murky it was believed that the films couldnt use anything from the TV series' and vice versa.  It makes me wonder if a deal has already been hatched for the two sides to work together on a film.

I thought they were going with Kelvin timeline Picard as thats the way it should be but apparently not.

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Noooooo Kelvin timeline was a terrible idea and bad for Trek.  There is only one timeline, the Prime.  Kelvin is dead.

They could have fixed everything in the 4th movie. Save Chekov, Kirk Sr and reset it all!

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

They could have fixed everything in the 4th movie. Save Chekov, Kirk Sr and reset it all!

Bob Orci wrote a script for Trek 3 that was rejected and he was eventually fired but speculation is that he'd have "fixed" the timeline.

The rumored storyline for Trek 4 involves George Kirk so possibly the same thing.

I would have been fine with that.  But for the most part, Bad Robot's time running Trek was a disaster.

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Bob Orci wrote a script for Trek 3 that was rejected and he was eventually fired but speculation is that he'd have "fixed" the timeline.

The rumored storyline for Trek 4 involves George Kirk so possibly the same thing.

I would have been fine with that.  But for the most part, Bad Robot's time running Trek was a disaster.

❤️ 1 & 3.