And Here We Thought Jay Cutler Was A Tool. Then There's Johnny Manziel

iso_55

• 5 weeks later...

I hope Manziel overcomes his problems & is able to live a happy life without alcohol. I still think he's a lousy qb & isn't good enough to be a full time starter  in the NFL. The day is coming when he'll have to face that head on.

Any idea if his tools (whatever they may be) would work in the CFL?

I hope Manziel overcomes his problems & is able to live a happy life without alcohol. I still think he's a lousy qb & isn't good enough to be a full time starter  in the NFL. The day is coming when he'll have to face that head on.

I think, like Tebow, his ego wouldn't allow him to even look up north if his NFL options died.  But his skillset would probably be ideal for the CFL.  Decent arm strength (for CFL), great mobility and ability to improvise.  Sorta like Robert Marve  :lol:.

I hope Manziel overcomes his problems & is able to live a happy life without alcohol. I still think he's a lousy qb & isn't good enough to be a full time starter in the NFL. The day is coming when he'll have to face that head on.

I think, like Tebow, his ego wouldn't allow him to even look up north if his NFL options died. But his skillset would probably be ideal for the CFL. Decent arm strength (for CFL), great mobility and ability to improvise. Sorta like Robert Marve :lol:.

Yep, nice analysis. My guess is that he'd rather continue with his binge drinking and cocaine addiction than lower himself (his thinking of course, not mine) to play in the CFL.