The Grey Cup 103 logo is ... very royal blue

Mike

Love the look. Hopefully in due time we can revert back to the road jerseys (or a similar concept) to the ones we had in the 80's/early 90's.

If what I've heard is true, you might get your wish this year. I've heard a lot of rumblings about the fans speaking with their wallets as it pertains to our current road jersey. Nobody likes the gold primary color. The club didn't want a white road uniform, but the fans might be giving them no choice.

Love the look. Hopefully in due time we can revert back to the road jerseys (or a similar concept) to the ones we had in the 80's/early 90's.

If what I've heard is true, you might get your wish this year. I've heard a lot of rumblings about the fans speaking with their wallets as it pertains to our current road jersey. Nobody likes the gold primary color. The club didn't want a white road uniform, but the fans might be giving them no choice.

That road jersey needs to be burned, and all documents of it's existence destroyed as well.

I hope your right.

Royal Blue jerseys with gold pants at home

White jerseys with gold pants away.

I just hope we never ever wear white pants again... that looks stupid. 

If the jersey switch is true a 20-year wrong will be righted.  Those royal blues are simply the best.

I remember talking to Walby, who was a substitute gym teacher at my high school in those days, right when they went to the navy jerseys and we both lamented what a shame it was. 

Love the move back to royal blue. Neutral on what happens to our away jersey colour scheme - fine with white or gold (I own one of the retro gold ones they wore a few years earlier). I think the problem with the current uniforms has been the design.

The logo looks very retro. Can't say I'm a big fan of it. Could be worse, could be better.