Around the CFL Offseason Discussion

Mike

Figured it would be nice to keep all the non-Bomber dealings of the offseason in one centralized thread ... I'm sure there are exceptions for the BIG stories having their own threads as they come up, but for all the daily tweets and information, we could keep it condensed to one thread.

One rumor I saw yesterday from Drew Edwards ... WR Greg Ellingson to Ottawa to reunite with Henry Burris - would be a good move for Ottawa

Giguere to Montreal is another Edwards rumour.

Also surmized he and his wife like it in HAM.

Ellingson would be a good move. Problem is he cant stay out of the tub and may not have a QB to get him the ball. Burris ' status is very much up in the air I would assume.

Shawn Lemon and Brett Jones among those getting heavy NFL interest.

Lemon has 12 workouts planned, Scott Mitchell of the CGY Sun says Jones has drawn interest from atleast 9 teams thus far.

Should be noted that Mitchell said that Lemon has no interest for other CFL teams other than Calgary

• 3 weeks later...

Shawn Lemon and Brett Jones among those getting heavy NFL interest.

Lemon has 12 workouts planned, Scott Mitchell of the CGY Sun says Jones has drawn interest from atleast 9 teams thus far.

Jones would be one of the smallest OL in the NFL. I wish the guy good luck as he'll need it. But I can't blame the guy for trying.