Dam rider fans

Speaking of Rider fans - I'm staying at the Marriott in Maui right now. Yesterday afternoon I noticed a guy in a Rider shirt by the pool. Then a guy in a hat. Then a guy showed up with a flag. By the end there were at least fifteen of them all huddled around a laptop cheering. They drove away everyone else within earshot with their obnoxiousness. You would think that while getting drunk they would at least order drinks from the hotel while suckling down the free Wi-Fi but no, they smuggled in booze and beer and would secretly fill their glasses. We finally left after they started going on about Sunseri being better then Ricky Ray. Why can't I get away from these clowns?

Speaking of Rider fans - I'm staying at the Marriott in Maui right now. Yesterday afternoon I noticed a guy in a Rider shirt by the pool. Then a guy in a hat. Then a guy showed up with a flag. By the end there were at least fifteen of them all huddled around a laptop cheering. They drove away everyone else within earshot with their obnoxiousness. You would think that while getting drunk they would at least order drinks from the hotel while suckling down the free Wi-Fi but no, they smuggled in booze and beer and would secretly fill their glasses. We finally left after they started going on about Sunseri being better then Ricky Ray. Why can't I get away from these clowns?

That entire fanbase are assclowns. I hope they get the **** kicked out of them in Edmonton. And I hate Edmonton but not next game. 

You should have swam over to their area in the pool...act all friendly and chill with them for a few minutes watching the game. Then take a number 2 in the pool in their area and take off. That'll teach those Rider fans! lol

Karma?

The information is embarrassingly true, but it is what it is. What occurred to me was " Who the heck were the Florida Manatees, and who in their right mind would name a professional team after animals who were slow and dim, not to mention being called "sea cows"?"

I forgot to mention the mess they left behind. Empty beer cans everywhere. They couldn't even clean up after themselves. Can't wait for that bandwagon to throw all four wheels.

As if that doesn't happen elsewhere too  :rolleyes:.

That's no big deal though. That's what the janitors are there for. I do think it's good to clean after yourself, but I don't agree with criticizing a fanbase for something little like that.

We can all take solace in the fact that after the WSF when they get absolutely demolished by the Eskimos that the bandwagon will begin to empty, and many that remain will be screaming for heads to roll. It will be the highlight of my offseason until FA. I predict that Edmonton will beat them by a 20 point margin and that Durant will play and suck badly because he is rushing back from injury. With or without Durant the Eskies are clearly the much better team this year.

People are free to take their shots while they can, but mark my words I have a long memory and when the Bombers turn things around I've got a lot of "**** You"s ready to hand out. 

Beware the Buddhist dictum:" Before you set out to seek revenge, dig two graves."

People are free to take their shots while they can, but mark my words I have a long memory and when the Bombers turn things around I've got a lot of "**** You"s ready to hand out. 

Beware the Buddhist dictum:" Before you set out to seek revenge, dig two graves."

No I like the other.... revenge is a dish best served cold.