MBB Logo Design Contest

TrueBlue

Time to put your design skills to the test!

The moderators here at MorningBigBlue.com are inviting all interested members to submit to us your best logo design that will be featured front and centre on the community forum.  We will be using the logo to replace the basic “Morning Big Blue – A Winnipeg Blue Bomber Fan Community” text header you see on each page, as well as for any other external use such as link swapping, cross website advertising, etc.

Please adhere to the following specifications:

-Must be 100 pixels in height

-500-1000 pixels in total length

-Should incorporate the blue and gold colors as seen on the site

-Should incorporate the phrase “Morning Big Blue”

-Background of the design MUST BE transparent

-Use of the Blue Bombers “W” logo or any other trademarked branding is prohibited

-Final design must be submitted as a .png file extension

Put your creativity to the test, and see what you can come up with.  The contest will run until September 15th and the winning logo will be chosen by a majority vote of the moderation team soon after.

The moderators have also collaborated, and the winning designer in addition to the satisfaction of having their creation front and centre on the site, will also receive a $50 gift card to the Bomber Store.

You can enter as many different logos as you like.  Please submit all entries by email to logocontest@morningbigblue.com

Good luck!

-The Morning Big Blue Moderation Team

I have no skills in the regards, so I'll throw out my idea and let the creatives put something together.

I picture a bomber helmet shaped coffee mug full of coffee with the Winnipeg Bomber logo (if that's allowed) and Morning Big Blue underneath it.

Ok you creative types, work with that!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder to those in the community to get your logo submissions in.  You have until September 15th to come up with your creative rendering of what you want to see at the top of this site.  Check out the rules at the top, and send your submissions in to logocontest@morningbigblue.com

uk7g.png

WINNER!!!

We were going to go with this until Buck got traded.  So close Y2C.

In all honesty, with the season we've had, it has been a tough summer in Bomber land.  I know there has been days when it has been tough to come on here.  With no entries in the contest, we went off site to get a new banner made.  I'm quite a big fan of it.  Hope you all like it too.