Jets Lineup?

Floyd

Anyone who believes the Jets to be anything better than an AHL team needs to really examine the depth and talent level of that team....the operative aspect here is OBJECTIVELY.

Anyone who believes the Jets to be comparable to an AHL team after watching them give the Penguins all they could handle tonight, needs to get their head examined . . . and I mean this OBJECTIVELY.

Wow.  Dr CFL's comments have a lack of objectiveness.  The Jets problems have never been been talent.  It's been depth and heart.  Both have been improved.  Im not ready to plan the parade but obviously something happened in the locker room after the Flames game which I think was around the time of the "I could you f'n cry in that room" remark by Maurice.

Being objective, just looking at the talent on paper, the team is "good".  They dont have a Crosby.  But Kane-Scheif-Wheeler is a legit number one line.

Nah Jets are more three lines now then they have been. Perrault is so so so good. Doesn't have the stats to back it up but his puck possession skills are tremendous. Certainly that line needs to get some goals but they are effective.

Fourth line still needs an overhaul. I've always liked slayer but has his time come and gone? Wouldn't Cormier be a better option?

As for Peluso he needs to dress if we play games like last night. Love the fight in wheeler and Kane but they shouldn't be dropping the gloves