The Music Thread

AtlanticRiderFan

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I would put this into the same category as the guy who found his cat had been run over on the street, so he skinned it and put the skin overtop of a drone. He then flew it all over his neighbourhood. Weird. Very weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel my spotify Playlist, set at random is trying to break their algorithm:

Just like Heaven -the Cure

One - Metallica

Benadryl- Sofi Tukker

Save your tears- the weeknd

The Devil Went down to Georgia- Charlie Daniels

Reckoner- Radiohead.

The piano has been drinking - Tom Waits.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

wow what an astonishing turn of events, hopefully he'll stay off drugs after this scare

wait I am now hearing a different story from TMZ:

A family member of X's tells TMZ ... paramedics tried resuscitating him for 30 minutes, and during that time he was deprived of oxygen. Doctors told the family the lack of oxygen severely impacted X's brain. One family source said, "It's not looking good."

Edited by iHeart

On 2021-04-03 at 11:35 AM, iHeart said:

Sad as it is for another human being to suffer this fate, it is Darwin's Law in action. As another addict (Robin Williams) said: "cocaine is nature's way of telling you you have too much money". Even sadder is the lionization of these idiots by their young followers.

7 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

New date for the Rage Against The Machine x Run The Jewels concert... May 11, 2022...

**** YOU COVID

When I first saw the dates on instagram I thought it was for this year. I was like why would they even bother. I'm glad they aren't just out right cancelling the tour like TOOL did. I'll gladly wait another year if it means I get to see them live.

well here's something that will awaken the Nostalgia Cells in ones brain, I actually remember when YTV gave this song some coverage but I never remembered who did the song......turns out it was one of their own PJ's

and I thought this all out thanks to this clip

oh You Rule era we have taken you for granted

• 4 weeks later...

I turned 41 this year....feel every bit of "Middle Aged". Also, I'm a bit water guy....I love being on the water. Growing up in Pinawa, which is basically an island,  you're always on the water. Always on a boat of some kind throughout summer. So I've been feeling this lately.......

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I turned 41 this year....feel every bit of "Middle Aged". Also, I'm a bit water guy....I love being on the water. Growing up in Pinawa, which is basically an island,  you're always on the water. Always on a boat of some kind throughout summer. So I've been feeling this lately.......

I'm a Parrot Head and this song hits different after forty. 

10 minutes ago, JCon said:

I'm a Parrot Head and this song hits different after forty. 

I have an aunt and uncle that are PH members as well.....I have vivid memories of camping trips in NW Ont and my uncle, after some wine, yelling "THEY SAY THAT YOU'RE A SNUFF QUEEN, BUT HONEY I KNOW THAT AIN'T TRUUUUUUUEEEEEEE......" ;)