Top 10 CIS prospects for 2015 CFL draft

gbill2004

Christian Covington declared for the NFL Draft

Having such a cfl legends kid on your team would be pretty cool.. I've not heard much of him tho., he got a solid shot at making it? He coming back to cfl? He even cfl-worthy?

Christian Covington declared for the NFL Draft

Having such a cfl legends kid on your team would be pretty cool.. I've not heard much of him tho., he got a solid shot at making it? He coming back to cfl? He even cfl-worthy?

He's probably the best Canadian prospect in a long time. Pre injury he was probably 3rd round, 4th at worst in the NFL Draft. Injury will maybe force a bit of a drop now.

Someone was talking about LeMar Durant declaring for the NFL & CFL drafts but I suddenly can't find the discussion or story. Anyway, he was my son's receiver at SFU & Durant is the real deal. He's been held back the last 2 seasons because of injuries & illness. When he's healthy there aren't many receivers better than him in NCAA D2 football or the CIS. Has size, speed, quickness & great hands. Ottawa needs receivers & he'd be my pick (if I was Desjardins) with the first selection in the CFL draft. But he may try the NFL first so we'll see.