Jets Sign UFA...

Yeah I like it too now that I've read up on him a bit. Good size. Good effort. Potential is there. Makes the fourth line instantly better if not the third. Two way deal makes him a strong contributor in St. John's if jets don't work out.

Versatile forward at centre or left. Makes me wonder if they want to keep buff and RW and go Galiardi - Perrault - buff.

Still think we see a trade or  2 before the season starts, More specifically Buff and or Kane, one or both, Not sure who, if i had to guess, i'd say Kane is more likely to be dealt but i could see both going also.

Not a terrible signing here, i recognize the name, not a bad player, better then Tangradi (who could be very good if he learns to use his size, when he uses his size, he's very good, when he doesn't, he's not)

I'll take TJ over Penner any day. 

There are a few teams, like Chicago, who will have to trade something due to them being over the cap.

Now, unless it is a huge block buster, can't see it being for one of the Jets higher salary guys (Kane or Buff)

Off topic, but anyone think the Jets have a chance at signing Kevin Hayes?    Former 1st round pick of the Blackhawks, if they don't sign him by August 15th, he will be a free agent.