Losing Lirim Hajrullahu to the NFL?

Lirim will be STPOW or CPOW or possibly both with that performance tonight.

Any other week he would probably win hands down but I have a feeling those in charge of the selections may go for MacDougall of the Stamps who had the punt block for a TD and was credited with the tackle on Grymes on that fake punt attempt. 

Lirim will be STPOW or CPOW or possibly both with that performance tonight.

Any other week he would probably win hands down but I have a feeling those in charge of the selections may go for MacDougall of the Stamps who had the punt block for a TD and was credited with the tackle on Grymes on that fake punt attempt.

Well then they can share both awards :)

The Stamps haven't lost Rene Paredes to the NFL & he's been the best kicker in the CFL the past 3 seasons. As soon as we have some sunshine, someone always talks about rain.

This - people are getting way ahead of themselves. There's lots of "Paredes" and "LIrims' in the NFL - lots of them. Though you never know both could go one day - I do know Lirim would need to be this consistent for about three or four years before the NFL would take serious notice. 

The Stamps haven't lost Rene Paredes to the NFL & he's been the best kicker in the CFL the past 3 seasons. As soon as we have some sunshine, someone always talks about rain.

This - people are getting way ahead of themselves. There's lots of "Paredes" and "LIrims' in the NFL - lots of them. Though you never know both could go one day - I do know Lirim would need to be this consistent for about three or four years before the NFL would take serious notice. 

Paredes hit 92% last season. Liram is at 100% after 5 games. We haven't hit the bad weather games yet come October & November. The other thing, CFL kickers kick off a tee while NFL kickers off the ground. There is a huge difference there. Puts CFL kickers at a huge disadvantage once they want to go to the NFL.

Lirim had a miss last week iso.

Yeah, it was a miss, it hit one of the uprights.

However, if you hit somebody's upright arm, and it is blocked, it doesn't count as a field goal attempt at all and Rene Paredes streak goes into the record book.

That's quite a quirk in the rules.

Sounds like a failed attempt to me.

Should be special teams player of the week no? maybe top Canadian also, was quite the performance, on the 51 yarder, looked like he had 5 maybe 6 or 7 yards to spare too. Has quite the leg, doubt he's NFL bound, but... wouldn't shock me if we don't see Mike Renaud back.