Bombers vs Lions: GDT (For Adults)

Noeller

...as the kids have their GIF thread...

By all rights, we should have our asses handed to us tonight. BC appears to be a team on the rise, and we have effectively regressed each week.  Having said that, I expected an ass kicking vs Toronto as well, so who knows. 

I'll be in Vanscoy, SK (near Saskatoon) tonight with the inlaws, who will be cheering hard for BC, I'm sure. Go Blue....Game Day: We All Play.

Optimistic on this one. B.C has issues too and I think we can take advantage of it. The fronts and motion on defense is going to have Cave spinning like a top, chasing guys and having a ripple effect. I think we see us shut B.C down pretty well.

And the offence can't get any worse, I sure they are going to improve somewhat and this team has character this year and a different mindset...bodes well in football and glad we lost, and lost way we did last week. We needed it and were never going undefeated, or even sustaining only 5-8 lossses so last week was the best time to be brought down a notch or two and have severe weaknesses exposed earlier rather than later. 

Optimistic on this one. B.C has issues too and I think we can take advantage of it. The fronts and motion on defense is going to have Cave spinning like a top, chasing guys and having a ripple effect. I think we see us shut B.C down pretty well.

And the offence can't get any worse, I sure they are going to improve somewhat and this team has character this year and a different mindset...bodes well in football and glad we lost, and lost way we did last week. We needed it and were never going undefeated, or even sustaining only 5-8 lossses so last week was the best time to be brought down a notch or two and have severe weaknesses exposed earlier rather than later. 

Cave has been cut, replaced by Hunter Steward.

Cave was released on the 16th. 

ha!...didn't know that...I still think tho we will give their line a bit of greif and cause KG to put on his pout face none the less.

I shocked the experts on these boards weren't all over signing him lol

If our D can limit the Leo's run and force Glenn to go thru air I think we have a good match up.

If the D allow Harris to roam on the flats this could be a long night.

Willy did not play well against 2 veteran D (Als and Esks) so I expect him to struggle a bit again tonight.

We need the D (force turnovers) and the ST (field position) to keep us in this game and give Willy a lot of time on the field to get their acts together.

I'm expecting the Leos to be ahead comes halftime. but if we are only down by a TD by the 4th, I'll say we will win this.

...as the kids have their GIF thread...

By all rights, we should have our asses handed to us tonight. BC appears to be a team on the rise, and we have effectively regressed each week.  Having said that, I expected an ass kicking vs Toronto as well, so who knows. 

I'll be in Vanscoy, SK (near Saskatoon) tonight with the inlaws, who will be cheering hard for BC, I'm sure. Go Blue....Game Day: We All Pray.

Fixed that for you,

Key is to shut down B.C's run game and force Glenn to throw a lot more. Can we do that? No, we can't. I don't think we can anyway. B.C. wins in a romp I think. 

Logic says routing teams two weeks in a row is not in BC's favour.  They had last week.  This game will be closer than you think.

Key is to shut down B.C's run game and force Glenn to throw a lot more. Can we do that? No, we can't. I don't think we can anyway. B.C. wins in a romp I think. 

Logic says routing teams two weeks in a row is not in BC's favour.  They had last week.  This game will be closer than you think.

Hope you're right! I hope it's us that routes them actually so we can tie for first again, but I gotta feeling........................

Some people are just needlessly negative. If only this team was as good as Edmonton... siiiggghhhh the esks are sooooo dreamy.....

Logic says routing teams two weeks in a row is not in BC's favour. They had last week. This game will be closer than you think.

Some people are just needlessly negative. If only this team was as good as Edmonton... siiiggghhhh the esks are sooooo dreamy.....

Its definitely sad when a 3-1 record cant bring about some optimism..

Logic says routing teams two weeks in a row is not in BC's favour. They had last week. This game will be closer than you think.

All I can say to that is, goddamn the West Division...

All I can say to that is, goddamn the West Division...

Well, technically its goddamn the rougenoirs.. If they didnt rise like a zombie, we would still be in the east... Shoulda put the team in victoria or saskatoon lol