Lock of the Week 5 (results for week 4)

Jpan85

I'm going to try the Mr. Dee method and take Walker. 

I'm also going to try the: I was going to take this guy anyways but now I can pass the blame off on someone else if it doesn't pan out method.

Chevon and on and on.

Jacquie is to blame if it doesn't work.

I'm also going to try the: I was going to take this guy anyways but now I can pass the blame off on someone else if it doesn't pan out method.

Chevon and on and on.

I've changed my pick. You can blame Y2C if you want - he's the one whose pick I originally used in the Mr. Dee method.

Chevon and on and on.

I've changed my pick. You can blame Y2C if you want - he's the one whose pick I originally used in the Mr. Dee method.

Jacquie, congratulations, you Burked both Y2C and I in the same sentence....well done!  :)

(although it's kind of dark under this bus)

Chevon and on and on.

Jacquie, congratulations, you Burked both Y2C and I in the same sentence....well done!  :)

Thank you. If it makes you feel better I can try to find a flashlight for you.   ;)

Chevon and on and on.

Thank you. If it makes you feel better I can try to find a flashlight for you.   ;)

You're ever ready aren't you?  ;) Thanks.