Injury updates - July 20

O’Shea said that safety Moe Leggett has been green-lighted to return and left guard Chris Greaves, will be back on the field, although his work this week might be limited. Slotback Cory Watson (hamstrong) is still out. It's still doubtful Aaron Kelly, who has a knee injury, will play.

Sucks on Watson and Greaves. Wonder who they pull for Leggett?

My guess is that Sherman returns to his role as a backup and Sears goes back to his previous position.

Doesn't work without replacing the starting Canadian elsewhere.

I wouldn't mind starting 3 NI receivers given the imports we have besides Moore and Denmark.  Bryant looks like his tank is running on empty anyways, we have an extra NI roster spot with Renaud out that the other Renaud could take to backup.

I think its time to take the default position that Watson is on the DL and plan a future without him. He might be good trade bait for a team going into the playoffs and need a good NI receiver to play in the last game of the season.

Bomber_fanaddict, on 20 Jul 2014 - 5:56 PM, said:

Has anyone heard how bad Glenn was injured? I know he pulled some weird muscle but they didn't say how bad it was yet

Was just wondering this myself, if Beck starts, we're whooping em.

The list of "backup" QBs that we've lost to over the last 20 years is so long I'm not wasting my time trying to think of all of them.

We were so thrilled to face a green and inexperienced Travis Lulay.  Loss.  First ever start for Bo Levi Mitchell?  This will be a cakewalk!  Loss.  Rocky freaking Butler?  Hahahahahaha.  Loss.  Ha, we knocked Anthony Calvillo out of the game!  Adrian McPherson?  This thing is over!  Loss.

I'm quitting now before sadness sets in.

Don't underestimate or disrespect your opponent.  Beat your opponent.

Has anyone heard how bad Glenn was injured? I know he pulled some weird muscle but they didn't say how bad it was yet

The list of "backup" QBs that we've lost to over the last 20 years is so long I'm not wasting my time trying to think of all of them.

We were so thrilled to face a green and inexperienced Travis Lulay.  Loss.  First ever start for Bo Levi Mitchell?  This will be a cakewalk!  Loss.  Rocky freaking Butler?  Hahahahahaha.  Loss.  Ha, we knocked Anthony Calvillo out of the game!  Adrian McPherson?  This thing is over!  Loss.

Actually thats why I asked.  I hope we play Glenn cause I feel we actually have a better chance against him rather then a fresh young moblie QB looking to get noticed!

Sounds as though Glenn wasn't too banged up anyways and will make the start :)

Actually thats why I asked.  I hope we play Glenn cause I feel we actually have a better chance against him rather then a fresh young moblie QB looking to get noticed!

Beck is anything but a young mobile QB. He's 32 years old and runs like he's wearing snowshoes.

Well that isn't Beck