Introduce Yourself

Rich

• 1 month later...

Hi, I’m Scorch and I’m a Stamps fan.

Like many of you, I can’t stand the Riders and their insufferable fanbase. Everything in their organization from their management to their players to their fans is vile. I’ll never understand why people need to drive 13 hours to another province, clean out the visiting city’s supply of watermelon, and cause so much chaos in a drunken stupor with the locals. I was never an anti rider fan before but they seemed so persistent on hating the Stamps and our fans that eventually, the hate has become mutual.

anyways, the enemy of my enemy is my friend so I hope to laugh at riderfans with the lot of you Bomber fans

• 2 weeks later...

I am a Rider fan but Also a CFL fan.  I have followed every teams fan boards for many years and decided to join some and contribute in a positive way.  I know I will take a lot of insults and rider bashing but thats ok I would expect the same if you went to a rider board.  I hope to have a decent time with good CFL oriented  discussion.

Jason

3 minutes ago, Jayph said:

I am a Rider fan but Also a CFL fan.  I have followed every teams fan boards for many years and decided to join some and contribute in a positive way.  I know I will take a lot of insults and rider bashing but thats ok I would expect the same if you went to a rider board.  I hope to have a decent time with good CFL oriented  discussion.

Jason

There is nothing we can do or say that is worse than living as a Rider fan. You'll be fine as long as you don't throw beer cans. Welcome. 

51 minutes ago, Jayph said:

Jason

46 minutes ago, JCon said:

There is nothing we can do or say that is worse than living as a Rider fan. You'll be fine as long as you don't throw beer cans. Welcome. 

Oh yea and despite what you've been told, these are not optional:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZMrWcy-DvcB2Jp4OJbV-  toothbrush-and-toothpaste-3d-model-max-o  

11 hours ago, AB BomberFan said:

Bomber fan from the day I was born, living near Calgary now and cheering on the blue and gold! Hoping for a win this weekend so I can watch them in the western final and hopefully grey cup!

Welcome to this forum which usually, but not always entertaining. You have our sympathies for living in Alberta.

• 9 months later...
On 2018-08-20 at 3:07 PM, Jim McD said:

New CFL fan here.  Long time fan of the NY Giants and disgusted with the NFL.  Thought I would start to follow the CFL and picked the Bombers as my team.  Love the nickname.  I'm in NJ and cannot root for Toronto because I am a Yankees & Islanders fan.  Same with Montreal.  Cannot cheer for a Montreal team when you're an Islanders fan.  It was between the Bombers & the RoughRiders as my team and the gold & blue won.  Have my 3 Bombers shirts already and I do get strange looks when I wear them.

Welcome here.. Just curious what your main gripes are with the NFL.  I mean there's quite a few potential candidates in my mind :)

• 4 weeks later...

The greed & money is up there.  Yes you get it while you can because it does not last forever.  I'm an Accountant and if someone offered me a huge payday I would not turn it down.  But when I hear of players turning down $20 mil per year....enough is enough.  Then there are the multiple arrests and how the league seemingly looks the other way on bad behavior.   Having five preseason games is silly and it's just another way for owners to put cash in their pockets.  Teams force you to buy the preseason games as part of your ticket package.   Whether you go or make the tickets into paper airplanes is none of their concern.   They already have your money.  Full price for watching players that will be cut the next day.

On 2019-08-06 at 12:28 PM, Colin Unger said:

Welcome here.. Just curious what your main gripes are with the NFL.  I mean there's quite a few potential candidates in my mind :)

And one more thing.  My team stinks.  The Giants are an embarrassment.  Sure they played well in the preseason but let's see how they do when the games really count.  Eli Manning gets creamed because of a high school-level offensive line and "fans" here think it's all his fault.  Joe Montana couldn't win with the O-line Eli plays behind.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

Just joined you all know who I am. Glad to be a part of this forum as well going forward!

Huge game tomorrow 

GO BOMBERS,😜

Welcome to our occasionally fractious journey. To paraphrase Charlie Brown:" We need all the friends we can get."

Edited by Tracker