Introduce Yourself

Rich

• 5 weeks later...

Fawlty Towers was the best mini-series sitcom ever. It was wildly popular but crashed when Cleese and his wife (who was Polly the maid) fell on hard times in their relationship and refused to be on the same set at the same time. I have the series on DVD and it never fails to make me laugh so hard that my sides ache.

Hey folks, a big hello to all.  I'm from "the other site".  Good to be here.  Born in Wpg, haven't lived there in many years.  Always a fan of the Blue and Gold.  

Are you aware that you will have to go through both a body cavity search and the sheep dip bath? And bring donuts?

Hey folks, a big hello to all.  I'm from "the other site".  Good to be here.  Born in Wpg, haven't lived there in many years.  Always a fan of the Blue and Gold.  

Are you aware that you will have to go through both a body cavity search and the sheep dip bath? And bring donuts?

Actually, I was counting on it.  

• 4 weeks later...

Never got around to this before but was bored at work

semi-regular poster on other boards, was on the original OB site wayy back when

Former NCAA player, bumbled around a couple camps north and south of border but 2 knee reconstructions and and 5 other surgeries derailed that life

Coached and did clinics north and south of the 49th, am a trainer and post mainly from personal experiences, first hand knowledge and the occasional tidbit i fel like tossing from people in the

"know" ;)

• 4 months later...

Finally got around to joining after reading the posts all the time.  Hoping fur a good season this year

Welcome.. I think.

If there is any actual association with mrjetztv you may be in for a bumpy ride lol

• 2 months later...

J5V here. Some of you may know me from another board I used to post on but I have since moved on from there. Hoping for a friendlier crowd here. 

Welcome to this sometimes fractious and usually impatient gathering.

Thanks. Not a lot of newcomers here I see.