Introduce Yourself

Rich

Yikes! Another Rider fan- do we have to disinfect the site or ask them to go through some sort of sheep dip process?

There's been a influx of Bomber fans at Riderfans but it's a good thing.  Happy to see the Bombers back in the west and re-invigorated because close games and "hated" rivals are what make football fun.

Cheers and have a great Labour Day (but not too great).

;)

been looking on the our bombers a few times over the season and noticed that no one is on there anymore.... knew that everyone must have gone somewhere, and yesterday I found this site!

been a member for quite a few years, although have never kept up consistently like some of the regulars.  have been an avid fan since I was about 12, and have been regularly going to games since the late 90s, almost all since 2001.

diehard fan, and glad to have what feels like a winning culture back... it's a different feel on game day, and kudos to the new regime for washing away the stench of the last couple years!  

We're still in rebuild mode, but at least we're building towards something now... since the Richie days, it's always felt like we were in the same 2-3 year pattern.... hopefully Willy is someone we'll build around for the next 10!  I haven't seen that in my lifetime as a Bomber fan!

• 2 weeks later...

Long time lurker, infrequent poster.  Born and raised Westman, spent over a decade in Winnipeg until my career returned me to Westman. Located in Brandon's southend shaking my fist at my Rider fan neighbour.

A belated welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, at the moment, there is a spate of urination competitions going on. This too, will pass. Hang in there.

Long time CFL fan and Eskimo fan.  Glad to find a live Bomber forum.  When did Lewis, Ploen and Sheppard stop playing?

Welcome!

You're a guest…and a Rider fan, it must be against some rules for you to welcome an Eskimo fan.

It's OK.  I went and took a shower.

Long time CFL fan and Eskimo fan.  Glad to find a live Bomber forum.  When did Lewis, Ploen and Sheppard stop playing?

Welcome!

You're a guest…and a Rider fan, it must be against some rules for you to welcome an Eskimo fan.

It's OK.  I went and took a shower.

No, no, that wasn't my message. 

You're welcome….for now.

Welcome. You might be our first token Esks fan. Someone needs to drag Lyin' guy and Radio Ryan over and we might have the whole league represented.

Zarquon is here!

True! So BC has half it's fans here then?!? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I've followed this group since Blink made that final post on the old site, migrated over here and have been lurking ever since. Quality forum over here with solid info, and I look forward to the continued success for you gentlemen running the place. Oh, I live in saskatchewan (sadly) but I always will bleed blue and gold. Cheers friends

I am an avid football fan. I love to watch every kind of televised football.

I'm not a dedicated Bomber fan but I cheer for them when they are not playing my team.

Or if they are playing an Eastern team. Or if they are playing any teams with any of these initials B C E

Actually I'm just playing around. As long as football is alive and well in markets like Hamilton, Winnipeg,

Regina, Calgary & Edmonton. Then the CFL will be alive and well.

Often my mood towards the Bombers success or failure is determined by the Bomber fans response to

Other teams Victorys or losses. I have to chuckle a bit at all the Bomber fans that were giving the BC & Rider

Fans a hard time around game 6. Calling SK fans basement dwellers and BC fans enevitible losers.

At that time I suggested Bomber fans be careful as the season was young and OShea and team had only beaten

Eastern teams. Well 9 weeks later and KAPOW ... It's a universal opposite. Let's all play nice.

There is still time to make the playoffs. So Go Bombers Go. Start with an EE victory.

Mathematically, it is still possible for the Bombers to make the playoffs, but only the fans most heavily dabbling in recreational mood-altering substances still believe this is likely to happen. Like last year, we've been in next year country since Labour Day, but some of us are still clinging to our fantasies.

Hi Folks: Been watching this site for awhile and have enjoyed reading the posts. I am a long time Bomber fan - saw my first game back at Osborne Stadium and followed the team to the House that Jack Built and now at IGF. Love the Bombers, don't like what is happening of late but we have a foundation to do well in the future. Look forward to reading more and contributing when I feel I can.

Hi Folks: Been watching this site for awhile and have enjoyed reading the posts. I am a long time Bomber fan - saw my first game back at Osborne Stadium and followed the team to the House that Jack Built and now at IGF. Love the Bombers, don't like what is happening of late but we have a foundation to do well in the future. Look forward to reading more and contributing when I feel I can.

Someone older than me! Love it!!  Welcome. Maybe you can tell us your memories going back to the days of Osborne Stadium? I'd love to read your comments. :)

First ever bomber game, must have just turned about 7 at the time, july 1994... Vs Edmonton. 50-35 victory. Our qb threw for 713 yards and 5 touchdowns, 4 to Alfred Jackson. Set a record that hasn't been close to being beat and probably never will be in the CFL. That was the first bomber game i ever attended and it made me a fan for life.