Introduce Yourself

Rich

• 1 month later...

Been lurking the forums here for a while now, finally made myself a profile to join in all the goings on.  
Been watching the Bombers for many years, through the bad years and good, and I’m loving every minute of these last few seasons.  
A bit about me, I’m 31 years old, I’m a cattle farmer, I love cooking and I paint and sell pictures in my spare time.   Can’t wait to talk football with all you fine folks! 

15 hours ago, Rex_Banner said:

Been lurking the forums here for a while now, finally made myself a profile to join in all the goings on.  
Been watching the Bombers for many years, through the bad years and good, and I’m loving every minute of these last few seasons.  
A bit about me, I’m 31 years old, I’m a cattle farmer, I love cooking and I paint and sell pictures in my spare time.   Can’t wait to talk football with all you fine folks! 

Welcome aboard! Almost everyone here is pretty mellow because of the amazing performance of our beloved team. However, some of get a bit testy when the team plays poorly. You have been warned.

20 hours ago, Rex_Banner said:

Welcome a board!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings from the home town of ZC. I saw Zach throw a TD pass when he was in 7th grade, and have been a fan since. I'm a retired history teacher who, at this point, kinda lives vicariously through him. I've been a Boatman fan, a TC adherent, and am a HUGE Bomber fan. I simply watched his Sasky games - there's just something about that place.. I have enjoyed watching CFL contests since 2012. The rules are better than the NFL. I was terrified this past off-season when "four downs" was mentioned - NO WAY!

44 minutes ago, CFL Convert from Ohio said:

Greetings from the home town of ZC. I saw Zach throw a TD pass when he was in 7th grade, and have been a fan since. I'm a retired history teacher who, at this point, kinda lives vicariously through him. I've been a Boatman fan, a TC adherent, and am a HUGE Bomber fan. I simply watched his Sasky games - there's just something about that place.. I have enjoyed watching CFL contests since 2012. The rules are better than the NFL. I was terrified this past off-season when "four downs" was mentioned - NO WAY!

A warm welcome from Winnipeg and points west. If you were watching the CFL games thus far this year, we owe you an abject apology for the quality of the games. Hang in there- its gets better, particularly tonight when we turn the Saskatchewan Roughriders into roadkill.

11 minutes ago, Tracker said:

A warm welcome from Winnipeg and points west. If you were watching the CFL games thus far this year, we owe you an abject apology for the quality of the games. Hang in there- its gets better, particularly tonight when we turn the Saskatchewan Roughriders into roadkill.

Thanks. I've been watching since 2012 so I know Ricky Ray doesn't come along every day.

2 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Hello Steubenville! 

Home of the 20th century's greatest entertainment icons.

Dean Martin & Wild "Play that Funky Music" Cherry.

And Lincoln's Secretary of War, Edwin M Stanton.

35 minutes ago, Bomberman said:

Hello, everyone.  I have been a diehard Blue Bomber fan for 50+ years.  Grateful to be able to watch some very exciting Bomber football after witnessing some dark times throughout the years.  Will always be proud to call myself a Winnipeg Blue Bomber fan, no matter good or bad.

Welcome aboard!