Introduce Yourself

Rich

Depending on what forum you came from, I'd say 90 percent of the people who posted there also post here. It is what it is. Very very bandwagon ish after a loss and very very over the top after a win.

SCREW YOU MAN!  I always loved the Eskimo's!  They're my favorite team!

Depending on what forum you came from, I'd say 90 percent of the people who posted there also post here. It is what it is. Very very bandwagon ish after a loss and very very over the top after a win.

The other forum had a problem with opinions that differed from the majority, especially if that opinion was critical of bomber coaching/management. If that same mob is here, it won't go well.  :rolleyes:

As long as you own your statements as personal opinions, keep off political sniping and refrain from speaking as an ultimate authority, you'll be all right. And having the skin of a rhino helps.

I was referring to the mob mentality that plagues so many Internet forums like the one I just came from. It's so easy to snipe from behind a keyboard. I'm not really interested in defending every statement I may post. I'm more looking for a friendly place to post my opinion and read about others' opinions. Not much to ask for, really.

There has been a lot of criticism of Bomber coaching and management over the past few years, and deservedly so. Some of us drank the Joe Mack and Mike Kelly Kool-Aid and followed them right over the cliff as they destroyed or at least badly damaged our beloved and once-proud Bombers. Most here picked up on the warning signs in both regimes early but were intially roasted. As time went on and the deterioration became too obvious to ignore, the "hang 'em" chorus grew well before they were sacked.

Therefore, call 'em as you see 'em, but just post them as your opinions.

There has been a lot of criticism of Bomber coaching and management over the past few years, and deservedly so. Some of us drank the Joe Mack and Mike Kelly Kool-Aid and followed them right over the cliff as they destroyed or at least badly damaged our beloved and once-proud Bombers. Most here picked up on the warning signs in both regimes early but were intially roasted. As time went on and the deterioration became too obvious to ignore, the "hang 'em" chorus grew well before they were sacked.

Therefore, call 'em as you see 'em, but just post them as your opinions.

Fair enough. Thanks for the candid reply.

Otherwise known as mike kelly's utopian bomber fan club!

As long as you own your statements as personal opinions, keep off political sniping and refrain from speaking as an ultimate authority, you'll be all right. And having the skin of a rhino helps.

I was referring to the mob mentality that plagues so many Internet forums like the one I just came from. It's so easy to snipe from behind a keyboard. I'm not really interested in defending every statement I may post. I'm more looking for a friendly place to post my opinion and read about others' opinions. Not much to ask for, really.

Mob rule is alive and well here mainly due to many like minded individuals on both sides of the fence here.. All i think that anyone truly asks for is that if you have an opinion, own it like mentioned earlier and explain your point.. Support your hypothesis essentially.. People who share a view and dont share why they think this tend to not do so well..

Hello.....everyone. My name on here is Mr.K.Have been a Bomber fan since the 50s when my family got our first B/W TV. That was some 60 years ago. Seen many ups and downs with the Bombers in those years. I have installed 2 spies (my boys...one in BC and one in Edmonton) who root on our Bombers in those cities when they play there. I do some graphics work for the fun of it and will post some along the way. Would like to thank Mr. Dee for the shout out and posting one of my pics. GO BOMBERS GO

Hello.....everyone. My name on here is Mr.K.Have been a Bomber fan since the 50s when my family got our first B/W TV. That was some 60 years ago. Seen many ups and downs with the Bombers in those years. I have installed 2 spies (my boys...one in BC and one in Edmonton) who root on our Bombers in those cities when they play there. I do some graphics work for the fun of it and will post some along the way. Would like to thank Mr. Dee for the shout out and posting one of my pics. GO BOMBERS GO

Welcome aboard. Don't take anyone here (or anything) too seriously. Nobody is getting out of here alive but the Bombers will live on.

Welcome. I've seen your work and appreciate it. Please do post some along the way..and good work spreading the word with your kids.

Mob rule is alive and well here mainly due to many like minded individuals on both sides of the fence here.. All i think that anyone truly asks for is that if you have an opinion, own it like mentioned earlier and explain your point.. Support your hypothesis essentially.. People who share a view and dont share why they think this tend to not do so well..

An individual should not be bullied just because they have a unique perspective. They shouldn't have to join a mob either. That's not what I'm here for. I'm a Bomber fan and I call 'em as I see 'em. Don't like my point of view, move on. I'm not here to fight and argue.

You're Mr. Kotter aren't you!?!

gabe-kaplan.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi all!

Not necessarily a fan. Or a CFL fan at that.

But I figured I could understand it a little more by zoning in on some discussions on this board, which seems to be pretty active.

I'm from Amherstburg, Ontario and love the game of football. Die hard Detroit Lions fan.

My best friend/cousin is a Canadian football player, currently on Winnipegs practice squad. Ive been one of his biggest supporters and fans throughout his journey.

It really looks like quite the community in this forum, so I'm glad to be a part of your discussions, weather it be chiming in on topics I can relate to, or just learning the ropes of the Canadian football game.

Thanks for having me!

Hi all!

But I figured I could understand it a little more by zoning in on some discussions on this board, which seems to be pretty active.

I'm from Amherstburg, Ontario and love the game of football. Die hard Detroit Lions fan.

My best friend/cousin is a Canadian football player, currently on Winnipegs practice squad. Ive been one of his biggest supporters and fans throughout his journey.

It really looks like quite the community in this forum, so I'm glad to be a part of your discussions, weather it be chiming in on topics I can relate to, or just learning the ropes of the Canadian football game.

Thanks for having me!

Who is your friend/cousin?

Hi all!

Thanks for having me!

Who is your friend/cousin?

Evan Pszczonak.

Just signed to the practice squad a week ago.

Hi all!

Thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard, and don't take umbrage at the nitpicking and occasional spewing of bile here.

Hi all!

Thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard, and don't take umbrage at the nitpicking and occasional spewing of bile here.

Haha. No worries.

I've had to sit next to opposing fans ridicule our last name for years lol.

It is quite the name I guess haha

Hi all!

Thanks for having me!

Haha. No worries.

I've had to sit next to opposing fans ridicule our last name for years lol.

It is quite the name I guess haha

Welcome and ignore some of the slights aimed towards your buddy. Hopefully he likes what he sees and is interested in coming back for next camp as unfortunately not much time to prove ones self or move up a depth chart this late in the year.

Always awesome to see someone with a different perspective come in and join the fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

Thanks for having me!

Welcome to Morning Blue. Jump right in, we don't bite.

• 3 months later...