Who gets cut first

Brandon

That Jaymar Johnson play where he just stumbled out of bounds after catching the ball two yards from the sidelines screamed "cut" to me.

I turned to the guy behind me as soon as he steped out of bounds and said "well he's cut" and everyone laughed.  I feel Johnson was the worst on the field yesterday.  Also Tarver, Fraser and Moseley.

what about dunn and suber? suber was picked on until he was taken out. plus markett showed well, so did bruce johnson and they are high on unumba.

I think a few vet DB's may be on the bubble. Suber, Dunn, and Banks looked pretty craptastic out there.

I highly doubt Banks is on the bubble, same with Suber.

what about dunn and suber? suber was picked on until he was taken out. plus markett showed well, so did bruce johnson and they are high on unumba.

I think a few vet DB's may be on the bubble. Suber, Dunn, and Banks looked pretty craptastic out there.

Suber and Banks took a lot of bad penalties as well.  Not what you want from your Vets even in a pre-season game!  

I highly doubt Banks is on the bubble, same with Suber.

I'd be less surprised to see Suber cut, but I don't think either have lost their job yet.

no no, i wouldn't cut suber right now, just saying he might be on the bubble, i think he has to have a rebound game in calgary. 

If not, it wouldn't surprise me, banks would shock me if he was cut. He had one stupid penalty, you don't cut a vet over one stupid penalty.

Garvin is the first name I think of. He's hopelessly out of place as a db, & he did very little as a returner. 

I didn't think Fraser looked bad. I'm suprised at the number of people who have singled him out.

Only two of us did.  And I only said it cause Mike did......lol ok i'm kidding.  I just didn't see much out of him but then again it's tough to really single out anyone on D when they are all running all over the place.