Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Poster

The TV Thread

Recommended Posts

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/the-cool-kids-cancelled-season-2-fox-comedy/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/the-passage-cancelled-no-season-2-fox/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/station-19-renewed-season-3-greys-anatomy-spinoff-abc/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/how-to-get-away-with-murder-renewed-season-6-abc/

god this show will NEVER end https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/greys-anatomy-renewed-season-16-17-abc-ellen-pompeo/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/the-kids-are-alright-cancelled-no-season-2-abc/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/the-fix-cancelled-abc-season-2-marcia-clark/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/i-feel-bad-cancelled-season-2-nbc-comedy/

one I've been waiting to hear news on https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/kenan-thompson-comedy-series-order-nbc-snl/ but for some reason he isn't leaving SNL

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/splitting-up-together-cancelled-season-3-abc/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/speechless-cancelled-season-4-abc/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/dancing-with-the-stars-renewed-season-28-abc/ (and so was the bachelor)

https://deadline.com/2019/05/man-with-a-plan-renewed-season-4-cbs-matt-leblanc-1202607035/

to make room for Kelly Clarksons talk show https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/steve-harvey-talk-show-cancelled-no-season-3/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/lethal-weapon-cancelled-season-4-fox/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/new-york-undercover-revival-abc-passes/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/fresh-off-the-boat-renewed-season-6-abc/ (and Constance Wu isn't happy about it)

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/american-housewife-renewed-season-4-abc/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/single-parents-renewed-season-2-abc/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/the-rookie-renewed-season-2/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/blindspot-renewed-final-season-5-nbc/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/star-cancelled-at-fox-after-3-seasons/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/nypd-blue-revival-pilot-reshot-midseason-abc/ (still waiting to see if Northern Exposure is going to go forward since I haven't heard much about it since it was announced)

 

and for CBS's stuff

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/life-in-pieces-cancelled-no-season-5-cbs/

sadly we all knew this was coming, if only they would put the rest of the original run on dvd https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/murphy-brown-cancelled-cbs-revival-candice-bergen/ at least it didn't end on a cliffhanger

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/fam-cancelled-season-2-nina-dobrev-cbs-comedy/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/happy-together-cancelled-cbs-season-2/

Edited by iHeart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/proven-innocent-cancelled-season-2-fox/ (I hope for Kelsey Grammer's sake that the Frasier revival is successful, but then again his role was more supporting than lead in this show)

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/the-goldbergs-renewed-season-7-schooled-spinoff-returning-abc/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/americas-got-talent-champions-world-of-dance-renewed-nbc/ (well if they're going to do another champions season, can they PLEASE bring in Sagkeeng's finest who won the one and done Canada's Got Talent, and Landau Eugene Murphy Junior? and Anna Graceman? and Andrew De Leon, I could name a few more, but Melissa Villasenor and Issac Ryan Brown are doing bigger and better things, besides IRB never made it to the live shows)

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/the-orville-renewed-season-3-fox/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/lincoln-series-order-nbc-bone-collector-adaptation/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/sarah-drew-jennifer-morrison-pilots-passed-on-at-cbs/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/kim-cattrall-filthy-rich-series-order-fox-drama/

Edited by iHeart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad Madam Secretary has been renewed as Elizabeth McCord is now running for President which should inject some intruiging plot lines into the series. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I'd expect she'll win the Presidency & the series will go out with her taking The Oath Of Office.  

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'm glad Madam Secretary has been renewed as Elizabeth McCord is now running for President which should inject some intruiging plot lines into the series. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I'd expect she'll win the Presidency & the series will go out with her taking The Oath Of Office.  

The writers of that series, simply sit around the table, drink beer,  and watch Trump.   Quite a lot of this past season's episodes write themselves....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, do or die said:

The writers of that series, simply sit around the table, drink beer,  and watch Trump.   Quite a lot of this past season's episodes write themselves....

Next season it's going to be all about winning the Democratic Presidential Nomination as she resigned as Secretary Of State. So, she won't be battling world hunger & climate change as  she did in the past. I'm hoping a little less preachy & a lot more political intrigue.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, iHeart said:

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/proven-innocent-cancelled-season-2-fox/ (I hope for Kelsey Grammer's sake that the Frasier revival is successful, but then again his role was more supporting than lead in this show)

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/the-goldbergs-renewed-season-7-schooled-spinoff-returning-abc/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/americas-got-talent-champions-world-of-dance-renewed-nbc/ (well if they're going to do another champions season, can they PLEASE bring in Sagkeeng's finest who won the one and done Canada's Got Talent, and Landau Eugene Murphy Junior? and Anna Graceman? and Andrew De Leon, I could name a few more, but Melissa Villasenor and Issac Ryan Brown are doing bigger and better things, besides IRB never made it to the live shows)

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/the-orville-renewed-season-3-fox/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/lincoln-series-order-nbc-bone-collector-adaptation/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/sarah-drew-jennifer-morrison-pilots-passed-on-at-cbs/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/11/kim-cattrall-filthy-rich-series-order-fox-drama/

The Orville is terrible.  Hope the Fraser revival happens. That show was hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, iHeart said:

well didn't the show runners or the creator say that this was meant to be a 6 season series? https://tvline.com/2019/05/12/this-is-us-renewed-season-4-5-6-nbc/

https://tvline.com/2019/05/12/whiskey-cavalier-cancelled-season-2-abc/

Wonder if Lauren Cohen ends up back on The Walking Dead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Wonder if Lauren Cohen ends up back on The Walking Dead. 

sometimes I wonder if leaving one show for another show only for that show to be cancelled is even worth it?

Edited by iHeart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so it looks like Family Guy is pulling a Nedna and letting the fans decide what happens next, except this time the fans get to decide who will be the next mayor of Quahog

https://tvline.com/2019/05/12/family-guy-recap-adam-west-dies-new-mayor-season-17-episode-20/

 

FOX released their 19-20 schedule and wait, they're going to treat the Masked Singer the same way NBC treats the voice aren't they?

https://tvline.com/2019/05/13/super-bowl-the-masked-singer-season-3-premiere-fox-2020/

also the next season of empire will be the last 

https://tvline.com/2019/05/13/empire-cancelled-final-season-6-taraji-p-henson/

 

https://tvline.com/2019/05/13/the-biggest-loser-reboot-new-episodes-usa-network-2020/

 

Arthur has gone where NO PBS Kids show has gone before (yes Arthur is still on the air, I'm old enough to remember when the show debuted on PBS Kids, I was actually looking forward to that more than Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego)

https://tvline.com/2019/05/13/arthur-mr-ratburn-gay-wedding-episode/

Edited by iHeart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-05-11 at 2:24 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'm glad Madam Secretary has been renewed as Elizabeth McCord is now running for President which should inject some intruiging plot lines into the series. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I'd expect she'll win the Presidency & the series will go out with her taking The Oath Of Office.  

funny you should mention that

https://tvline.com/2019/05/15/madam-secretary-final-season-6-cancelled-cbs/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so, no surprise, Sesame Street WILL be doing a 50th anniversary special (which is fine with me since they didn't do one for their 40th or 45th anniversary) no airdate yet but look at the cast list, we'll be seeing muppets we haven't seen in several dogs ages (kermit included)

latest?cb=20190516212459&fbclid=IwAR0kJq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2019‎-‎05‎-‎15 at 7:34 AM, iHeart said:

Sorry to see MS reduced to just 10 episodes. How many series have strong women leads running for President? Some fans on socialmedia have commented that they are happy to see the show go because it became too partisan after the election of Trump as President. While I agree that it became much to preachy & self righteous, I still enjoyed watching it Sunday nights. However, it definitely became anti Trump administration. I will miss Madam Secretary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...