The TV Thread

4 hours ago, Wideleft said:

Curious if anyone else is watching (or has at least recorded) Ken Burns' latest - America And The Holocaust.

As always, amazing, educational and thought-provoking.  

As I always like to bring up...nice of the USA to join WW1 and WW2 as soon as they started and save millions of lives.

TSN app. 🦨

keeps shutting off, or spinning gear, or frequently, not available for streaming in your area 😂

my area.... is Canada. 

so I sent them a request for some assistance, saturday.

as of Monday..... no response.

monopoly =  crappy product. 

this is as solid an axiom as the theory of relativity.

not even mentioning some of the oddballs they have working on their broadcasts.

will cancel that "service" day after the grey cup.

TSN  makes gubmint look streamlined, slick, and responsive.

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

TSN app. 🦨

keeps shutting off, or spinning gear, or frequently, not available for streaming in your area 😂

my area.... is Canada. 

Are you referring to TSN Go?  If so, it's probably your bandwidth or other apps running that's causing the problem as I've had this same issue in the past, but watched all games this weekend and did not experience any buffering.

6 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Are you referring to TSN Go?  If so, it's probably your bandwidth or other apps running that's causing the problem as I've had this same issue in the past, but watched all games this weekend and did not experience any buffering.

yes.... tsn go

not bandwidth..... only one thing running, got 500  mbs download speed. 

Edited by Mark F

It's 100% a TSN issue.  The issue being that their streaming service is terrible.  It's not just the app either because I've run into the same issue using their website on my laptop.  You can go on twitter pretty much any day of the week to find people across the country complaining about the same thing.  It's very hit and miss.  Somedays, there are zero problems, other days you wonder why you pay for this "service".  

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

It's 100% a TSN issue.  The issue being that their streaming service is terrible.  It's not just the app either because I've run into the same issue using their website on my laptop.  You can go on twitter pretty much any day of the week to find people across the country complaining about the same thing.  It's very hit and miss.  Somedays, there are zero problems, other days you wonder why you pay for this "service".  

hit and miss. this is my experience 

barely better than pirate streams.

and.... three days, still no response to my complaint.

and it isnt very hard to make a stream work. 

bare bones operation.

Edited by Mark F

Anyone watching Rings of Power? There is a lot of internet hate, calling it woke, unfaithful to the lore, etc, but as a casual LOTR fan, I just find it...boring?

Characters in the show don't converse so much as just make grand proclamations to each other, and as a result I struggle to care about any of them.

House of the Dragon has hooked me, though. Moves way too fast, but the story and characters are great so far.

19 hours ago, Mark F said:

TSN app. 🦨

my area.... is Canada. 

No doubt about that. Damn app doesn't even update. I have to log off and log back in to get the latest highlights/GOD.

17 hours ago, bigg jay said:

I find Crave to be equally problematic.