The TV Thread

well I don't care for Tim Allen's politics but I'm pro this series, seeing what the retirement clause would be like, but is there going to be a new head elf in charge both the actors that played Bernard and Curtis are adults now. Also if we see the council again won't they have to recast the Tooth Fairy hell I want to know if the Mythical council has clauses too. And from what I read in the articles it sounds like Carol and Scott had another child since the 3rd movie (Charlie stayed with his mother and his step-father and in the second film we're introduced to Charlie's half-sister)

also this is coming too

Edited by iHeart

9 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

I'm not a big Marvel TV or movie guy, but once upon a time I read the comics... and I loved Moon Knight. This will be on my watch list:

I watched this trailer and was just so confused...I have no clue what's going on. Marvel is really starting to lose me as they get nerdier and nerdier....

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

I watched this trailer and was just so confused...I have no clue what's going on. Marvel is really starting to lose me as they get nerdier and nerdier....

Yep without any prior knowledge of the character that trailer reveals nothing I would think. This is one of few Marvel heroes I can nerd out about to some extent and I'm also pretty puzzled. I know MK has multiple personalities or covers he bounces back and forth from, but it wasn't 'split personality' type stuff where a guy would wake up with a gun in his hand not knowing where it came from. As with all origin stories I'm sure they'll make their own twists to suit the show's style and make for (hopefully) good TV. Who cares about perfect adaptions as long as it's worth watching. All I know is this is a solid leading actor and as hokey as the costume looked I'm hopeful

--

Speaking of bad adaptions I loved to watch, Wheel of Time was bingeworthy, had plenty of wow moments (cold open to episode 7 my jaw dropped), and is on deck for an even bigger budget in Season 2. It's not a shot for shot retelling of the books and thank goodness, we might actually get somewhere with this

19 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I tolerate Disco, I hated Picard. SNW has to be good right?

Of all the recent Star Trek spin-offs, Discovery is currently the worst, The captain, who is supposed to lead, is emoting all over the place (although this season she is not crying in every episode) and the writing is just terrible.  

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Of all the recent Star Trek spin-offs, Discovery is currently the worst, The captain, who is supposed to lead, is emoting all over the place (although this season she is not crying in every episode) and the writing is just terrible.  

I think the worst thing about DISCO is that it's become a giant love in. Where's the angry Stamets from season 1? 

Least that's plausible compared to the turbolift caverns on that ship.