The TV Thread

Decided to give The Crown a run this afternoon, prior to what is supposed to be a big night for them at the Emmys tonight. I'm not really one for the monarchy, but I sure do love a good John Lithgow performance. Only a few eps into S1, but it's not bad so far... 

Masked Singer clues here: gee I wonder who would have the Razzie nomination? Mel B from the Spice Girls already did the UK Masked Singer, maybe Tom Green is in one of those costumes (because I know Freddie Got Fingered got nominated for Razzie's)

Contestants this fall boast a combined 27 Grammy wins, three Oscar nominations, 12 Emmy nods, 12 Razzie nominations, two Super Bowl appearances and a pair of Lifetime Achievement Awards.

and we have our first four SNL hosts for the season....OH COME ON ARE YOU KIDDING ME OCTOBER 9TH? on the other hand they've finally booked Rami Malek (and I kind of knew they would because why would Daniel Craig promote this twice) also I feel like this was 3 years late they really should have booked him when Bo Rhap came out

May be an image of text that says 'OČT q OCT 2 OWEN WILSON KACEY MUSGRAVES KIM KARDASHIAN WEST OCT 16 RAMI MALEK YOUNG THUG OČT 23 JASON SUDEIKIS BRANDI CARLILE HALSEY'

okay now I really wish I did have Disney+ I'm seeing muppets here that haven't been used in years, and it's rather appropriate that they are ghosts

Also:

https://tvline.com/2021/09/23/the-orville-season-3-premiere-date-hulu/

And...

https://tvline.com/2021/09/23/tiger-king-season-2-premiere-date-netflix-video/

Edited by iHeart

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

You won't regret it.... Amazing show. Relentless positivity. 

Couple of episodes into season 2 and I have to say that it's really really good and it's because of the characters, I especially like Nick Mohammed (Nate the Great) and Brett Goldstein (Roy Kent) but overall the casting and storylines have been on the money

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Couple of episodes into season 2 and I have to say that it's really really good and it's because of the characters, I especially like Nick Mohammed (Nate the Great) and Brett Goldstein (Roy Kent) but overall the casting and storylines have been on the money

the Nate, Roy, Beard and Higgins are absolutely the best characters on the show. I laugh hard virtually every episode...

On 2021-09-17 at 2:45 PM, Noeller said:

Al and I have already talked about it on Twitter, but I just recently decided to binge Sorkin's The Newsroom on Crave. Man... I know this doesn't have great reviews but I ******* love this show. It's classic Sorkin writing, a great dramatic turn from Jeff Daniels, and Sam Waterston is a ******* international treasure.... And being in the media, I really got a lot out of their depiction of a cable news outlet. 

Anyhow, man this is a great show and I'm really sad there's only 25 eps... 

Yeah, agree 110%. Once you get into it, you're hooked. 

well it's been a long time but we finally have some SNL exit news...though not the exits we expected to hear. There will be three new cast members

https://tvline.com/2021/09/27/saturday-night-live-beck-bennett-leaving-season-47-snl/

man this seasons going to have a record number of cast members that have been there for 10+ seasons

Edited by iHeart