The TV Thread

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

anyone have "powers" ? 😀 If not, I'm out!

re skinwalker, I was an Art Bell fan, he covered that. Also, deepest hole, chupa cabra, remote viewing. the important things.

Art Bell was / is my favourite live talk show.

Was that the ep where a guy was dropping a rock on a string into a hole and it kept going? Then someone reminded him the string created its own weight and thats why it felt like it was still going?

All time fave was the "Mars pyramid NASA insider" busted on air by someone who analyzed his voice.

1 hour ago, JCon said:

For an insomniac like myself, it was pure gold.

same. 

he was so smart, and wryly funny,  treated the flaky guests and callers with respect, but always a bit tongue in cheek. 

Richard C Hoagland.

lol. man could that guy sling the B.S.

...Ghost to ghost 

....if your a vampire call in now.

He is the only tv, radio, movie program that  I miss.

20 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

All time fave was the "Mars pyramid NASA insider" busted on air by someone who analyzed his voice.

just makes it that much better.

Edited by Mark F

and the Night Court cast watch continues

https://deadline.com/2021/06/night-court-lacretta-cast-nbc-sequel-pilot-1234776659/

by the way Handmaid's tale is done for the season (and renewed for a 5th) but man how long do they plan on keeping this going? 

Spoiler

June's gotta get her older daughter out of there eventually, especially since she and the other Handmaids ganged up on Fred like the Hyenas ganged up on Scar at the end of The Lion King

On 2021-06-11 at 9:08 AM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Was that the ep where a guy was dropping a rock on a string into a hole and it kept going? Then someone reminded him the string created its own weight and thats why it felt like it was still going?

Art Bell. Someone lowered a microphone into a deep hole in Russia & they could hear moans & screams. They claimed it was Hell.  

Edited by SpeedFlex27

On 2021-06-11 at 7:30 AM, JCon said:

Art Bell was something else. I loved the early days (the early days when it was broadcast here, not Art Bell's early days). For an insomniac like myself, it was pure gold. He was such a nutter and the guests were even further out there. 

From the Kingdom of Nye. 

In the High Dessert

by the way Conan is slowly removing the geo fence off the videos that had been geo blocked in Canada on the Team Coco youtube page. I'm happy that I won't have to keep turning my VPN on whenever I binge his stuff on my playlists

Edited by iHeart

https://tvline.com/2021/06/28/annie-live-harry-connick-jr-cast-daddy-warbucks/

yeah I'm going to start questioning everything too....what if he has PTSD and all the people he killed are coming back to haunt him

https://tvline.com/2021/06/28/dexter-season-9-john-lithgow-trinity-killer-returning-revival-showtime/

Edited by iHeart

On 2021-06-11 at 9:25 AM, Mark F said:

same. 

he was so smart, and wryly funny,  treated the flaky guests and callers with respect, but always a bit tongue in cheek. 

Richard C Hoagland.

lol. man could that guy sling the B.S.

...Ghost to ghost 

....if your a vampire call in now.

He is the only tv, radio, movie program that  I miss.

They have this gawd awful Canadian talk show on now with Shane Hewitt after midnight. So glad I don't work nights anymore.