The TV Thread

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

So what's the deal with why everyone hates Musk so much? Is it just that he's rich or is there something more that I missed about why he's actually an *******...? 

He's a goofball. Went on Joe Rogan and smoked weed, making himself a meme in the process. More recently he defiantly kept Tesla factories open despite lockdown orders and tried to cover up the eventual outbreak. Americans were scraping by on a single stimulus cheque for weeks on end and he's out here blowing up $50mil spaceships. He's just your average billionaire with a robot car company and spaceships that does cameos on Big Bang and Rick & Morty

16 hours ago, CodyT said:

Say what you want, the man's brilliant. Not in your typical billionaire brilliant either, truly a great mind.

Hes a bit of a dip **** sometimes. However hes also changing the world. All the great ones are **** heads 

My take too. I don't know why people seem to think he HAS to be brilliant in every aspect of life. He's obviously next level smart. Is he an expert in virology? No...so should anyone take his opinion on it as gospel? Also no. But the twitter universe demands weird things of people at times.

I have no issue with him honestly, but I do find it funny when people call him an idiot. 

21 hours ago, Tracker said:

He is also pompous and arrogant.

Which comes back to being rich & powerful. 

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

My take too. I don't know why people seem to think he HAS to be brilliant in every aspect of life. He's obviously next level smart. Is he an expert in virology? No...so should anyone take his opinion on it as gospel? Also no. But the twitter universe demands weird things of people at times.

I have no issue with him honestly, but I do find it funny when people call him an idiot. 

Like I used to say to my teenage sons back in the day when they screwed up. They're in their 30's now. "Just because you're intelligent doesn't mean you're smart."

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Which comes back to being rich & powerful. 

Like I used to say to my teenage sons back in the day when they screwed up. They're in their 30's now. "Just because you're intelligent doesn't mean you're smart."

That's sort of like the difference between knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge is being aware that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it on your ice cream.