The TV Thread

Something I probably should have shared last week but the CW has moved their schedule around due to the virus, the remainder of Supernatural is delayed and so is most of everyone else (I hope Nancy Drew finished taping for the season because after THAT reveal a couple of weeks back I want to see where they go from there)

oh and Whose Lines comes back tonight **Kermit Yay**

https://tvline.com/2020/03/26/the-cw-schedule-changes-crisis-on-infinite-earths-repeats/

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

Something I probably should have shared last week but the CW has moved their schedule around due to the virus, the remainder of Supernatural is delayed and so is most of everyone else (I hope Nancy Drew finished taping for the season because after THAT reveal a couple of weeks back I want to see where they go from there)

oh and Whose Lines comes back tonight **Kermit Yay**

https://tvline.com/2020/03/26/the-cw-schedule-changes-crisis-on-infinite-earths-repeats/

Here's the story on Supernatural 

https://news.avclub.com/the-cws-coronavirus-schedule-shift-kind-of-gives-supern-1842548613

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Anyone watching The Plot Against America?  I had been waiting for it and then totally forgot about it.  Looks....timely.  Airong on HBO, hoping to start watching it this evening.

By the way, Ozark Season 3 may have been the best season so far,  Fantastic!!

Have you read the book?

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Anyone watching The Plot Against America?  I had been waiting for it and then totally forgot about it.  Looks....timely.  Airong on HBO, hoping to start watching it this evening.

By the way, Ozark Season 3 may have been the best season so far,  Fantastic!!

I've watched two episodes. Taking awhile to get wound up but they go into the fear Jewish Americans had of Charles Lindbergh.  I seem to remember he was a Nazi sympathizer in real life. 

45 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I've watched two episodes. Taking awhile to get wound up but they go into the fear Jewish Americans had of Charles Lindbergh.  I seem to remember he was a Nazi sympathizer in real life. 

He absolutely was. He appeared at Nazi rallies with the Nazi salute and all. He campaigned long and hard for the US to remain out of the war in Europe.

9 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

The Amazing Race two-hour premiere will air on May 20 at 8/7c:

I think it would be a lot more interesting to see two "swishy" gay guys drive from Milk River to Peace River in a Volvo with Quebec plates and bumper stickers that say. "We're gay, we voted for Trudeau and we're coming to take your guns away." 

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Its funny cause a few times this season, im watching an episode and I think 'this isnt that good, Im really not into it' and then by the end of the episode, Im dying for the next one.  But it is VERY different from the original concept.  And I find the trips back to the park most intriguing.  Whatever they do, keep Tessa Thompson...