Main Camp Day 3 (Reports and Discussion)

Does anyone else think that Pencer ought to have been a lot more prominent in the training camp reports by now? He's had two years to prepare for his Big Moment and I haven't hear his name mentioned so far.

Generally speaking, the less you hear about OL, the better...

Does anyone else think that Pencer ought to have been a lot more prominent in the training camp reports by now? He's had two years to prepare for his Big Moment and I haven't hear his name mentioned so far.

how often do we ever hear anything about o-linemen in training camp? Everyone focusses on DB and receivers and qbs. 

The only one we're likely to hear about is Goossen because he's new and shiny

And if he has a bad day at camp all you will read is a story from PF on how bad of a decision it was to pick him #2 overall and that the sun won't come up for another 23+ years because our new coaches and management are complete morons.

Kirk Penton @PentonKirk 6m

Julian Feoli-Gudino is catching everything at practice these days. #Bombers

Kirk Penton @PentonKirk 4m

Aaron Kelly with another highlight reel grab in the end zone. #Bombers

Kirk Penton @PentonKirk 51s

Korey Banks had a pass knockdown earlier, and now an interception. #Bombers

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming 41s

3rd-year Canadian (2012 draft pick) D-lineman Jake Thomas (@fatboiThomas) looking good in 1-on-1s. Good news w Ryan Lucas' heavy limp today.

Feoli-Gudino looked pretty quick on the first day of camp, getting open consistently, but he was having trouble catching the ball.  Glad to see he is now making some plays.  IMO now the frontrunner for backup canadian receiver.

The only runner.  Might be starting if Watson can't stay healthy.

I thought Taylor Renaud is doing good also ?

Feoli-Gudino looked pretty quick on the first day of camp, getting open consistently, but he was having trouble catching the ball.  Glad to see he is now making some plays.  IMO now the frontrunner for backup canadian receiver.

The only runner.  Might be starting if Watson can't stay healthy.

I thought Taylor Renaud is doing good also ?

Renaud is having a great camp for himself making a lot of plays in tough coverage. Don't know if he is starter material though.

So I showed up for the second camp today and it was exclusively special teams.  Wonder there will be a heavy emphasis on that as camp continues too.  My guess is yes.

The kicking battle is fun to watch.  These guys have huge legs.  Liram was just booming them today.  I wish I had kept track of their attempts and makes but it was hard.  I kept getting him and Maher confused since they are numbers 78 and 79.

I am hoping Liram sticks somehow on this roster.  I didn't see much punting but over the years I've found Renaud always looks like the best punter in camp and then sucks during the season.  

So I showed up for the second camp today and it was exclusively special teams.  Wonder there will be a heavy emphasis on that as camp continues too.  My guess is yes.

The kicking battle is fun to watch.  These guys have huge legs.  Liram was just booming them today.  I wish I had kept track of their attempts and makes but it was hard.  I kept getting him and Maher confused since they are numbers 78 and 79.

I am hoping Liram sticks somehow on this roster.  I didn't see much punting but over the years I've found Renaud always looks like the best punter in camp and then sucks during the season.  

did you watch O'sheas press conference yesterday? He specifically said that Special Teams is going to be a very important part. Especially for backups, they can't just be average really, they have to be good and have to make the team that way, especially canadian back ups. Special teams has been emphasized as being a very important part of the team by O'shea several times. 

Not you here bro but.. i also see things talking about depth charts and who the starters are, i guess nobody watched the PC? cuz o'shea said again to not look to far into what the depth chart is as of today, people seem to be thinking that the "starters" are the guys who get the first reps, but they arent according to o'shea, O'shea said that all the depth chart is at this time is to get guys some reps. Nothing more nothing less.