Yes or no to Kevin Glenn?

IC Khari

Do the Bombers need Kevin Glenn?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. We have some young QB's with potential, is waiting on Glenn necessary?

• Yes, he is a proven vet and the team goes nowhere without one
    • No, especially if we have to trade to get him, we'll be OK at the position with who we have

This is where the rubber hits the road. If the Bomber brain trust are doing their jobs properly, there ought to be a pretty clear picture soon about whether or not there's a winner in the current crop of wannabe quarterbacks. If, despite their best efforts, there is no confidence in this lot, then the Bombers may have to hold their collective noses and negotiate for Glenn.

Thinking this choice is actually much more important for the long term health of the franchise than we all can even imagine. I would think the time for talking about getting/developing a franchise QB is long overdue and getting one is past critical stage, let's hope the Bombers make the right choice ...

When he's released he'll most likely want to stay in the east close to his business. Mont. would most likely be his first choice. I don't know where we rate in his future but I guess we'll find out down the road. I can't see any team offering much for him if Ottawa tries to trade him, and I have a feeling we won't be in the market at any rate. Definitely NO to Glenn.

If the Bombers want Glenn, it would make sense to trade something for him, but not the #2 overall pick or any NI starters.

If Glenn is released, he will have choices as to where he plays and Winnipeg won't be his top team.  His contract will likely be more too.  

Why would Ottawa give away Glenn? He is exactly the insurance policy any team wanting depth at the QB spot needs. His contract allows him to be a perfect back up in Ottawa or on any team. He only gets a good amount of money based on playtime. It has been proven that teams better not count on a QB playing 18 games in a season.

Why would Ottawa give away Glenn? He is exactly the insurance policy any team wanting depth at the QB spot needs. His contract allows him to be a perfect back up in Ottawa or on any team. He only gets a good amount of money based on playtime. It has been proven that teams better not count on a QB playing 18 games in a season.

Because Glenn wants out and is unhappy being there feeling he was mistreated AND because Henry Burris is notorious for not liking someone behind him on the depth chart who can challenge him in any way shape or form. Stop posting your deliberately trollish nonsense and start speaking common sense. 

Yeah, I don't see the sense in releasing Glenn...  suspend him if you have to but maybe Burris gets hurt in TC or Game Two...  ridiculous to dump him for nothing.

I actually think if we still had our 2nd round pick, we would have offered it for Glenn straight up

I guess we will just have to see what transpires. Not sure why u feel compelled to label something trollish if you don't agree?

Because people who consistently post as much nonsense as you do are either stupid or trolling and you're too coherent for me to think you're stupid.