Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Poster

MH370

Recommended Posts

 

Well, so much for the conspiracy theories that the plane was hijacked & diverted to some island where the passengers were held prisoners.

No one legitimately thought that.

 

I think a lot of people thought that & still do even with the wreckage being found & confirmed. Just like the conspiracies with the WTC in New York that the US government deliberately destroyed & killed thousands of people as an excuse for Dubya to invade Iraq. Or that the moon landing in July 1969 was a hoax. It's the Internet. Conspiracies loom everywhere.

Just glad there can now be closure for the families.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(CNN)Nearly two months after debris from the vanished Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 washed up on Reunion Island, a large object reportedly floating off the island has piqued the interest of French officials there.


 



An Air France pilot reported seeing "a white object" floating in the Indian Ocean on Tuesday morning about 70 kilometers (43 miles) northwest of the French island, said Siva Vadivelou, assistant director of the French Civil Aviation Authority on Reunion.


 


The Air France flight was at an altitude of 3,000 meters, or about 9,800 feet, the office of the island's prefect said. Because of the altitude, "it must be a voluminous object for the pilot to see it," Vadivelou said.


 


Authorities diverted a merchant ship to the area, but nothing was immediately found, according to the prefect's office. Reunion authorities have asked the French military to search the area Tuesday afternoon, the prefect's office said.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting.  It makes sense if the plane went down where they think it did.  Seems unfortunate that they haven't found it yet.  It will literally be in the last place they look.  Hopefully they do locate it and hopefully much of it is intact (or there is a debris field they can investigate).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is an anon video about this particular crash and they make some very compelling arguments to suggest that foul play was involved in this catastrophe..  I'm not normally one to jump to conclusions on any conspiracy theories but this one really made me sit up and take notice.

 

have a watch.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

there is an anon video about this particular crash and they make some very compelling arguments to suggest that foul play was involved in this catastrophe..  I'm not normally one to jump to conclusions on any conspiracy theories but this one really made me sit up and take notice.

 

have a watch.

 

 

Tough to listen to with the stupid music and computer voice.  But if I understand it correctly, the plane was crashed to kill a bunch of the top executives of a company who shared an important and valuable patent with one dude.  And the technology they were developing could hide aircraft from radar detection.  Im not sure im following that part.  They used the technology to hide the airplane but with the intent to crash it and kill everyone anyway.  Im not sure why they'd need to use the technology or how they would remotely.  And if they were going to crash it anyway, why bother?  Unless they wanted to hide evidence of the crash.  But still, they have to think there is a chance of the plane being eventually discovered.

I think it could be a malicious act but more likely by a rogue pilot.  A more likely scenario is a massive failure that caused the incapacitation of the crew and passengers.  ofcourse the lingering question is that the plane seemed to make course corrections consistent with avoiding radar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took from it that Rothschild (owner of freescale semi-conductors) wanted full patent rights (and to keep it out of the hands of china/north korea/russia for a little while at least) and the wack of cash that would come with it.

 

it just seems really suspect to me that 4 out of 5 patent holders are on the plane, as well as a bunch of engineers involved with the creation of this revolutionary semi conductor would all be on the same flight, same day, etc etc and have it crash..

 

leaving rothschild the sole owner and proprietor of this new tech. 

and well, we all know how many things the rothschild empire has been linked to in the last decade..

 

*shrug* something that made me go hmm..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been reading a bit about conspiracies because I keep getting pulled into this stupid debate with a friend who watches all the so-called 9/11 truther videos.  What happens is, someone wants to believe a conspiracy so they take coincidences and acceptably unexplained things and creates a new narrative that is wildly unlikely.  What is most likely is most likely.  Not always, but most of the time.

The idea that all these patent holders and developers were on the same flight sounds crazy until you consider they were all together for a major meeting or whatever it was.  I went to Jamaica last year for a wedding and there were 40+ of us in the wedding party, many who worked for the same company.  If the plane went down it would seem like a strange occurrence until you consider the reason we were all together.

The one fact that hasnt received much attention is that another aircraft tried contacting the plane and received back a transmission that sounded like rushing air and moaning.  On one hand, a grand conspiracy would answer every question.  On the other, a massive technical failure would too.  Which is more likely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2016 at 1:32 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

I've been reading a bit about conspiracies because I keep getting pulled into this stupid debate with a friend who watches all the so-called 9/11 truther videos.  What happens is, someone wants to believe a conspiracy so they take coincidences and acceptably unexplained things and creates a new narrative that is wildly unlikely.  What is most likely is most likely.  Not always, but most of the time.

The idea that all these patent holders and developers were on the same flight sounds crazy until you consider they were all together for a major meeting or whatever it was.  I went to Jamaica last year for a wedding and there were 40+ of us in the wedding party, many who worked for the same company.  If the plane went down it would seem like a strange occurrence until you consider the reason we were all together.

The one fact that hasnt received much attention is that another aircraft tried contacting the plane and received back a transmission that sounded like rushing air and moaning.  On one hand, a grand conspiracy would answer every question.  On the other, a massive technical failure would too.  Which is more likely?

I hadn't heard that part in my readings.. If true then an explosive decompression sounds likely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry not rushing air

        The captain of another aircraft attempted to reach the crew of Flight 370 "just after [01:30]"[52]using the international distress frequency to relay Vietnamese air traffic control's request for the crew to contact them; the captain said he was able to establish contact, but only heard "mumbling" and static.[

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Sorry not rushing air

        The captain of another aircraft attempted to reach the crew of Flight 370 "just after [01:30]"[52]using the international distress frequency to relay Vietnamese air traffic control's request for the crew to contact them; the captain said he was able to establish contact, but only heard "mumbling" and static.[

This does not seem to be well known. Wonder why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very odd. It's on wiki and I've seen it in other places but it never gets mentioned by most media. 

i think there was a malfunction that resulted on either explosive decompression or slow asphyxiation.  Probably explosive. It knocked out several systems. Pilots tried to turn back to another airport and began losing  consciousness .  Plane few on auto pilot until crashing. 

Tjere are questions and oddities ofcourse. But can likely be explained by coincednces and acceptable abnormalities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This probably has nothing to do with the topic you guys are discussing but one of my favorite programs is Mayday, which is a Canadian produced documentary series that investigates air crashes and is shown on the National Geographic Channel every so often.  Very interesting that 95% of air disasters can be attributed to human error somewhere along the line, either before or during the flight.  In the near future I expect that we will see a fully qualified pilot on standby but not at the controls, computers don't need oxygen to function, don't become suicidal and seldom lose track of where the ground is.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

This probably has nothing to do with the topic you guys are discussing but one of my favorite programs is Mayday, which is a Canadian produced documentary series that investigates air crashes and is shown on the National Geographic Channel every so often.  Very interesting that 95% of air disasters can be attributed to human error somewhere along the line, either before or during the flight.  In the near future I expect that we will see a fully qualified pilot on standby but not at the controls, computers don't need oxygen to function, don't become suicidal and seldom forget where the ground is.

Love this show! Here's a tip, Mayday also goes by the name Air Crash Investigation.  Different episodes. 

I've watched mayday so much I think I could fly a plane. Watching the Air France one I was screaming at the tv that it was stalling!  

I Always joke that if the flight attendant ever came around and asked if there was a pilot on board Id raise my hands and say no but i watch mayday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Love this show! Here's a tip, Mayday also goes by the name Air Crash Investigation.  Different episodes. 

I've watched mayday so much I think I could fly a plane. Watching the Air France one I was screaming at the tv that it was stalling!  

I Always joke that if the flight attendant ever came around and asked if there was a pilot on board Id raise my hands and say no but i watch mayday. 

That knowledge may help you better understand "why you're going to die" as you fall from the skies, but it's not likely to prevent it.  The episode featuring the death of John Kennedy Jr. should be mandatory viewing for any small airplane pilot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's actually helped me be more relaxed flying. Because planes are built to take just about anything and even when there is trouble its not that easy to crash. 

also made me more aware of importance to evacuate and things like that. Id be the guy opening the emergency doors and deploying the chute. 

one time flying to vegas I was pretty nervous. Hadn't flown in awhile. A little old lady walked up to the attendant and asked where the bathroom was. She sort of pointed towards it and the old lady turned and with both hands reached for the lever controlling the main entrance door of the plane. I nearly did a triple front flip, ninja style out of my seat and tackled her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Love this show! Here's a tip, Mayday also goes by the name Air Crash Investigation.  Different episodes. 

I've watched mayday so much I think I could fly a plane. Watching the Air France one I was screaming at the tv that it was stalling! 

Think I've run out of fingers counting the number of times a plane stalls on that show and they pull back on the stick.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Think I've run out of fingers counting the number of times a plane stalls on that show and they pull back on the stick.

I know right??!!  ****. And watching them go through their checklists while im screaming at the tv "nose down! Nose down!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was watching a TV show on discovery I think it was and the idea behind it was to search for the lost city of Atlantis and some missing world war 2 planes..

They basically took a camera and ran it on the ocean floor pretty much and eventually once it was all done they simulated draining the ocean. Interesting thing is they didn't find Atlantis but they found a whole lot of missing planes and ships and boats. 

Wonder if that's possible to do with this one. Seems like it might work but I believe the Indian Ocean is way deeper so might be tough. Was interesting. Wish I could remember the name of the show... Draining the Atlantic or something similar.  Was super cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw bits of that. They did the same for BErmuda triangle. I think it was shallower water though. 

It took two years to find the plane that crashed off South America and that was with a clear debris field and knowing where it lost contact.  They can't give up over money. That's stupid. The plane is there and if it takes mapping the entire south Atlantic to find it then so be it 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×