Chad Johnson to workout for Als

gbill2004

Funny related story... a girl on our football team who is quite tiny eats double macs all the time.  Orders two big macs and only has one bun.  Calls it half carbing it.  Also only bits half the fry and throws out the rest.  Also works her ass off.  If that's what you eat, you just have to work harder, she says ;)

You can get away with that until the age of 30 hits you like a mack truck.
I got 7 days to go I guess I should make the best of it.

I hit that hump years ago. It goes downhill fast after 30 if you don't take care of yourself. I workout very hard like you wouldn't believe doing weights 3 times a week & then 30 mins of killer cardio 5-6 days a week just to stay relatively trim now & I'm still not where I want to be weight wise. Another 20 lbs & I WILL be happy. I have to work out otherwise I'd pork out faster than a balloon at a circus. As you age, your metabolism slows down.... And I believe from everything I've read that a person loses a pound of muscle a year over the age of 30. So, conceivably, you could maintain your same weight constantly for thirty years & yet you'd weigh the same but have 30 lbs of fat instead of muscle at 60. Or something like that....

... And I believe from everything I've read that a person loses a pound of muscle a year over the age of 30. So, conceivably, you could maintain your same weight constantly for thirty years & yet you'd weigh the same but have 30 lbs of fat instead of muscle at 60. Or something like that....

I never worked out growing up, that was my plan all along have very little muscle at the age of thirty so I will actually reverse that trend. I am still weak as a kitten but by 100 or so I will be a force!

Me is 33, shocking i know

Reaching 33 0r 43 or 63 is probably way preferable to the alternative. Getting older is not for sissies.

Yea im learning that the fun way... Woohoo for artery blockages and stints! Woo!

As someone who works in the healthy industry I can't help but shake my head at his comments about fast food and walmart. Heck even if he's joking which it sounds like he is, he's still a professional athlete. You should hold yourself in a higher regard. It's just plain embarrassing to be talking about fast food when you should be concentrated on football.

As someone who works in the healthy industry I can't help but shake my head at his comments about fast food and walmart. Heck even if he's joking which it sounds like he is, he's still a professional athlete. You should hold yourself in a higher regard. It's just plain embarrassing to be talking about fast food when you should be concentrated on football.

he's not joking, he loves mcdonalds. if you remember Hard Knocks when he was on it, he had the camera with him when he went through the drive thru and got a crazy amount of food.  its his body, let him eat what he wants. he works his tail off to stay in shape, so who really cares

The thing I hate about Mcdonalds is...... nothing. Nothing better than boozing hard all night then getting a shitwack of Mcdonalds in the morning drinking a few cans of real coke then sleeping until dinner.

#livinlovinlife!

No wonder you hallucinated that Justin Goltz was a great quarterback.

The thing I hate about Mcdonalds is...... nothing. Nothing better than boozing hard all night then getting a shitwack of Mcdonalds in the morning drinking a few cans of real coke then sleeping until dinner.

#livinlovinlife!

No wonder you hallucinated that Justin Goltz was a great quarterback.
No that's the drugs. Then it's Gondola time iso! Oh ya and bed by 11....

#sleepinglikeababy!