Is Hutch The Real Deal?

No games are meaningless for teams, thats even ridiculous to suggest that.

Teams going to the playoffs like Boston, they want to be on a roll, yes boston sat rask and they sat chara but no buff ladd bogo or even pavelec for us also.

It goes both ways there.

Basically it was Boston minus chara and rask vs the ice caps plus wheeler and kane and we beat them.

You play 82 games, you want to win them all. I dont care who you play or where you are in the standings, you want to win, as a pro athlete you want to win, I see some people talking about tanking for draft picks, but obviously those saying that, have never played a sport in their lives cuz if they did, they would know that everytime you lace up the skates, put on the cleats, put on the sneakers, whatever sport really, you play to win. You dont play to lose.

Rask and Chara didnt play for Boston? Nope but neither did several of our top stars also.

Is hutch the real deal? i dont know. But i do know that some of you on here must be maple leaf fans also cuz if you go to the maple leafs site, you see the exact same comments about players who have one or 2 good games from their fans too. Then they ride off in to the sunset never to be heard from again.

Its been 3 years, have we improved? one could make the argument we have as we are now in the tougher western conference.

Is hutch the real deal tho? After 2 or 3 games? nobody really knows. People thought Montoya was the real deal but never bothered looking in to his past to see that A. this is the first season he actually played this many games and B. when he did get to play regularly when pavelec was hurt, looked pretty average. 3-3 in those 6 games as a starter there. Career backup. Not a  fresh faced rookie like Hutch really. Seems to me the backup goalie and backup qb are one in the same here in winnipeg. Its sad that like vancouver and toronto, winnipeg is going to be a graveyard for goalies also. Would have thought our fans were a little smarter then the fans out west and out east, but guess not. Annointing guys future stars after 2 or 3 games? Thats a very toronto maple leaf fan mentality there.