Charles Roberts to be inducted into HOF this year

Yeah I wouldn't get my hopes up that we'll be seeing a lot of Roberts' talk during the TSN game coverage that weekend.  It's definitely going to be an Alouettes event through and through...

Oh well, at least Don Matthews won't be involved. Does anyone remember his first game back when the Argos hired him mid-season a few years ago? First game was against Winnipeg, but you wouldn't have known it was anything other than Don Matthews standing on the sidelines for 3 hours while Rod Black said "Don Matthews" over and over again.  Good times.

Yeah I wouldn't get my hopes up that we'll be seeing a lot of Roberts' talk during the TSN game coverage that weekend.  It's definitely going to be an Alouettes event through and through...

Oh well, at least Don Matthews won't be involved. Does anyone remember his first game back when the Argos hired him mid-season a few years ago? First game was against Winnipeg, but you wouldn't have known it was anything other than Don Matthews standing on the sidelines for 3 hours while Rod Black said "Don Matthews" over and over again.  Good times.

TSN thinks the CFL is too boring to watch if there's not a good side story to beat into the ground. Annoys the hell out of me. 

When Charlie .. Milt .. and Khari were in the lineup .. you always felt like you had a shot ..

Great and well deserved honour for Roberts.

It was awfully nice knowing that when you absolutely needed to make a play there were guys you could count on to make it. 

When Charlie .. Milt .. and Khari were in the lineup .. you always felt like you had a shot ..

Great and well deserved honour for Roberts.

It was awfully nice knowing that when you absolutely needed to make a play there were guys you could count on to make it.

It was nice to know that you could actually move the chains. It was so sad seeing so many sub 200 yard passing games with only 50 yards rushing over the last two seasons.