Gdt: Saskatchewan Roughriders @ Toronto Argonauts 11/07

They definitely rushed Inman back too soon.

Iunno... he looked game ready to me... just got absolutely rocked probably a little too much for a guy who isn't built terribly solid.

Not sure if it was SSK Defense or Ray / Argo Offensive schemes but it seemed like every second or third pass that a receiver caught ended with the receiver taking a HUGE hit.

Sask. had a great running attack planned for this game and Sheets, with a lot of blocking help, executed it to his abilities.

Also, what they did to limit Ray's medium/long throws, allowed him only good QB ratings numbers and not much else.

No To. running game.

A strong performance once again by those #$%^ Riders.

Sask. had a great running attack planned for this game and Sheets, with a lot of blocking help, executed it to his abilities.

let's say that they went ahead and borrowed the gameplan the bombers used to beat the argos last season when Simpson and Ford ran all over the Argos. 

I was out of town and listened to this on the Rider radio station.... worst decision I ever made.  Their offence seems to be firing on all cylinders (Sheets is ridiculous)  - but they station claimed they have the best defence in the league.... does this seem accurate at all?  It sounds like the defense barely showed up for the first and last quarter. 

I was out of town and listened to this on the Rider radio station.... worst decision I ever made.  Their offence seems to be firing on all cylinders (Sheets is ridiculous)  - but they station claimed they have the best defence in the league.... does this seem accurate at all?  It sounds like the defense barely showed up for the first and last quarter. 

Never listen to the riders radio station. Being the biggest homer going is their entire MO. Plus the guys just flat out aren't that good. Bob Irving is never allowed to retire, us bomber fans are so lucky to have that guy doing games for us. You don't realize it until you actually listen to the crap other teams have to put up with. 

the hype for the riders is always turned up to 11, this might actually cause the end of the universe as we know it.

Yes, Rider fans jerking eachother off (and crying "jealous" when everyone else is too revolted to join in)is a given but I meant TSN will be a willing conspirator insofar that it helps promote their GC coverage.

but TSN has always been in on the rider fan circle jerk. Hell I'd argue that they started it back around 2003 when the riders started to climb out of being the laughing stock of the league. 

It really is quite grating. Nothing worse than having "Rider Nation" shoved down your throat every broadcast.

Never listen to the riders radio station. Being the biggest homer going is their entire MO. Plus the guys just flat out aren't that good. Bob Irving is never allowed to retire, us bomber fans are so lucky to have that guy doing games for us. You don't realize it until you actually listen to the crap other teams have to put up with. 

I couldn't find the Toronto one... but I've learned my lesson.  Everytime they scored, "canada's team" scored.  Who would have known?!

I couldn't find the Toronto one... but I've learned my lesson.  Everytime they scored, "canada's team" scored.  Who would have known?!

there might not have been a Toronto broadcast.  I couldn't believe it myself but there are Argo games that have no radio coverage.  It's just ridiculous.  If you go on the Argo's site, the radio broadcast schedule from 2009 is still up.  No one has thought to update it in 4 years.  Just unbelievable.  This is the team the rest of the league gave $500K and a Grey Cup to last year.

http://www.argonauts.ca/page/argos_radio_broadcast

The team of Mark Stephen on play by play & Greg Peterson as an analyst are excellent as well on Stamps broadcasts as well.