Bringing The Kids To A Game

Hey all,

My wife and I want to buy tickets to the Saskatchewan game (few tickets still left) and bring the kids, and I'm just wondering how Section 116 is?  Should I go up to the top of that section or more in the middle?  Just trying to think what may give us a better view of the field.

Thanks.

How old are your kids?  If they're young and impressionable.  You may want to buy some earplugs for them.   

Nice to see you posting over here BFFC .. welcome!

As for the game .. should be a good one .. always fun and for the most part .. the Saskabush fans who make the trip are pretty decent .. you're in for a great time!

How old are your kids?  If they're young and impressionable.  You may want to buy some earplugs for them.   

I learned all my best swear words at Bomber games....I think the most common phrase from my dad during games was "don't repeat what that man is yelling in front of your mother".... :D

I also learned how well behaved the Bomber fans are compared to some really raunchy Hamilton and Edmonton fans at the game....  surprisingly the Rider fans have been some of the better opposition fans I've met at a game.   Kids should be fine!  

Sorry, to clarify, I just meant, I'm going to the game with the family and wanted to know if that was a good spot.  I wasn't worried about the cursing.

Although I'm sure they'll hear KBF swearing from where ever he is in the stadium.  :D

Sorry, to clarify, I just meant, I'm going to the game with the family and wanted to know if that was a good spot.  I wasn't worried about the cursing.

Although I'm sure they'll hear KBF swearing from where ever he is in the stadium.   :D

I'll be there August 16th to watch Bryant Turner destroy Hank Burris.  I'll have to watch my mouth though as my two nephews will be there with me - I know they probably know all the bad words already but I don't need them blaming me for when they get caught using them! ;)