For all of the folks here who aren't Winnipeg locals but will be watching the game live on TSN... see you in the chat room! Be there or be square!

Or if you're too cheap to buy tickets like me.

Just kidding.  I'm waiting for my sons to get a bit older and I'll get seasons with them.

...OK I'M LYING!!!  I have no friends to go with me OK!  THERE!  I SAID IT!  Are you happy now!!?!?!

I know what you're thinking..."WHAT!?!  How could YOU possibly not have any friends that like the Bombers?!?!?  You're so lovable and awesome and...HERE TAKE MY TICKETS MAN!!!"  No, it's ok, I'll be fine, but thanks for offering.

Or if you're too cheap to buy tickets like me.

Just kidding.  I'm waiting for my sons to get a bit older and I'll get seasons with them.

...OK I'M LYING!!!  I have no friends to go with me OK!  THERE!  I SAID IT!  Are you happy now!!?!?!

I know what you're thinking..."WHAT!?!  How could YOU possibly not have any friends that like the Bombers?!?!?  You're so lovable and awesome and...HERE TAKE MY TICKETS MAN!!!"  No, it's ok, I'll be fine, but thanks for offering.

I'm surprised that someone who lists their location as the homeworld of the Klingons would have no friends. I mean how much cooler could you be?

I tried to join the chat room live from the stadium but man is it hard to get consistent cell reception in there. I don't think it helps that I'm sitting right in front of a giant concrete wall but still ... spotty cell service all night.

I tried to join the chat room live from the stadium but man is it hard to get consistent cell reception in there. I don't think it helps that I'm sitting right in front of a giant concrete wall but still ... spotty cell service all night.

Bizarre .. I actually had really good cell phone coverage last night .. noticeably better than in the old barn .. how was the live chat in here last night?