Free Agency - 2014...

Mr Dee

I thought Gilmore was a solid dlineman... Must not be an "etch" type guy..

He took a lot of bad penalties last year. I sit behind the Bombers bench at home games and recall a few time Creehan screaming at Gilmore for his penalties.

Creehan yelled at everybody

Including himself.  CREEHAN!

I thought his season ended with a knee injury last year.  Inclined to say he tore one of his CL's, ACL maybe?  Someone else will remember the specifics.

And he was never very solid in Philly, but he did enough to keep a roster spot.  I think they rostered 7 DE's, so as long as he's the 7th best one he's been able to keep a job.

I thought his season ended with a knee injury last year.  Inclined to say he tore one of his CL's, ACL maybe?  Someone else will remember the specifics.

And he was never very solid in Philly, but he did enough to keep a roster spot.  I think they rostered 7 DE's, so as long as he's the 7th best one he's been able to keep a job.

Phillip Hunt, a third-year backup who is transitioning from 4-3 defensive end to 3-4 outside linebacker, has suffered a torn ACL. Hunt had successful ACL surgery today (August 15, 2013)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/15/phillip-hunt-becomes-fourth-eagle-to-tear-an-acl/