Matt Nichols Out For The Season With Torn Acl

Mike

Ouch! Sucks for him, and sucks for EDM. I guess we're all going to find out just how good a starter Mike Reilly really is...

Last I heard, Adrian McPherson was pretty happy to be where he is at now. Playing in his home state, he's a big fish in a small pond (relatively speaking). Down in the AFL he is one of the top 5 passers (yardage) and the current league leader in both rushing yards and TDs... may be tough to walk away from the spotlight to back up Mike Reilly.

Does this earn him the label of injury prone?

I think that earns him the label of done as a football player. Last two times he's played he's suffered significant injuries... who wants to give a guy like that a 3rd chance? Feel bad for the kid but that's the harsh reality of pro sports.

His chances of being our starting QB in 2014 just increased.

You sure are bitter lately.

i lol'd  :lol:

and as to McPherson, good for him. i hear he's tearing up that league. i wonder if he'll be in the running for the Ottawa gig.

Sucks for Nichols, just came back from a serious injury and sustains yet another.

I suppose we'll get to see what Reilly's made of now since he's the uncontested #1.

I think that earns him the label of done as a football player. Last two times he's played he's suffered significant injuries... who wants to give a guy like that a 3rd chance? Feel bad for the kid but that's the harsh reality of pro sports.

image.jpg

image.jpg

3g601097595.gif