Cfl Available On Espn2 And Nbc Sports Net This Season

This is HUGE for the league, but I'll echo the sentiment they need to elevate their officiating ASAP.  The CFL's referees are in my opinion the worst of any league (I don't watch baseball but I've heard those are bad too) and it really looks bad when everyone at home is scratching their heads at some terrible calls.

This is HUGE for the league, but I'll echo the sentiment they need to elevate their officiating ASAP.  The CFL's referees are in my opinion the worst of any league (I don't watch baseball but I've heard those are bad too) and it really looks bad when everyone at home is scratching their heads at some terrible calls.

No, the reffing isn't the problem. It's Rod Black. What's going to kill viewership & make the CFL the butt of jokes down south is that turd of a broadcaster. He's painful  to listen to. An absolute embarassment that TSN uses him as their lead play by play man when 99.99999999% of fans hate him. The other thing about Black is no matter who he works with, he brings them down to his level. He doesn't elevate a game & make  it look better, he drags it down.

No, the reffing isn't the problem. It's Rod Black. What's going to kill viewership & make the CFL the butt of jokes down south is that turd of a broadcaster. He's painful  to listen to. An absolute embarassment that TSN uses him as their lead play by play man when 99.99999999% of fans hate him. The other thing about Black is no matter who he works with, he brings them down to his level. He doesn't elevate a game & make  it look better, he drags it down.

Suitor is worse than Black in my opinion. Yeah they're different jobs but still I would suffer through a Rod Black game rather than a Suitor game. 

@fangsbites @TecmoSuperHawk NBCSN will air MTL/WPG on June 27. So it appears somehow the CFL has two networks involved.

ummm......... isn't that what the thread header states ?

ESPN2 and NBC Sports Network.