Bombers Release Hefney

I don't hold it against Hefney.  I highly doubt it was ever put to him that "You have to play SAM or be released."  He probably thought there was no chance they would release him so he was free to stay at halfback.  I'm sure reality set in after he was released and he realized he was going to have to accept the change.

So Hef is now ready, willing and able to play at the SAM.....how precious.....

If, after all the water that had already flowed under the bridge.....Hefney really thought he could turn the club down on this, 2 years running....and just continue along his merry way - then he either wanted to pull the ripcord....or he is simply not real bright....

At this point....hope to god, Huff ends up cutting this guy.... 

If, after all the water that had already flowed under the bridge.....Hefney really thought he could turn the club down on this, 2 years running....and just continue along his merry way - then he either wanted to pull the ripcord....or he is simply not real bright....

What actually happened will come out eventually...somewhere between the lines...

Funny how losing your job can change a guys attitude like that eh. Guess he figured he got away with it last season so they wouldn't have the balls to cut him this year... oops.  Water under the bridge now though no sense worrying about it.

And to think I got in trouble on OB for saying " **** Hefney". Got  lectured in public, then a private message, the whole bit. My post was deemed offensive. True story.

What he said.