Ticats Vs. Als

@Snow Rogue: looks like Rich/JimmyFresco gotto the bottom of my PM issue... apparently i couldn't receive PMs because my inbox was full... he forced aa msg to me and it actually crashed my browser... dude is powerful...  :o

No worries, I had brought it up to Rich, and oh man that guy is quick.

Looks pretty packed there in Montreal, good on the fans. I always found it odd that Montreal seems to struggle selling out the cheap seats, the higher ends are always packed.

Never want to see someone get injured, especially during the pre season.

you mean we have an Admin on this board that actually is engaged with the posters? weird... ;)

I was certainly surprised at how quick he was, honestly I can't say enough good things, about the admins, mods and board itself.

Anyone else interested to see what Brohm can do ?

Brohm looked average I suppose, although he did seem to have decent vision out there.

Quinton Porter, is looking good.................... then again it is a pre season game and in garbage time.

Montreal is making a game of it. We all new Porter was good at running, and nobody handles a fumble better than Porter, all that practice I suppose  ;)

Hamilton O is looking pretty inept all of a sudden too.

probably because it's presently made up of people that will be selling cars tomorrow.

Masoli with the nice throw on the run,then gets completely leveled and bounces right back up. Looks like Hamilton has something to work with at QB, anyways.

Austin and staff seem to be high on the kid. Looks to have the skill set, and it's not like Hank is getting any younger.