Tonight's Game Not Even Close To Expected Sell-Out

Noeller

Game 1 of the Stanley Cup final is also tonight

And there are people out there that want the CFL to start the season a month earlier than they do now so the GC can be played last Sunday in October. People, this is why training camps should start now, not June 1st. So hockey is over & done with by the time the pre season starts. Can you imagine the CFL starting the regular season in early June competition with the SC playoffs if the season ended in late October??

And there are people out there that want the CFL to start the season a month earlier than they do now so the GC can be played last Sunday in October. People, this is why training camps should start now, not June 1st. So hockey is over & done with by the time the pre season starts. Can you imagine the CFL starting the regular season in early June competition with the SC playoffs if the season ended in late October??

but then the grey cup would be ridiculously cold.

The first Jets pre-season game was awesome. 

I wasn't going to miss tonight.  I want to see the kids because I haven't got a chance to go to TC.  And I want to be in the stadium.  I need the practice too for traffic and shortest beer lines etc. 

Not surprised it's not sold out.  One thing I did notice is most unsold seats are in the end zones.  I  have been saying since the price structure came out two years ago they screwed that up.  There are great seats in the upper deck with a much better view priced way cheaper then the end zone seats where you will really struggle for perspective.  I believe they way overvalued "lower bowl" status.  Maybe because of MTS Centre.  Maybe because of NFL stadia. 

I would just way rather be on the 20 yard line in the upper deck then in row 9 behind the end zone.

If you're not a season ticket holder and on a limited income (student or otherwise) why wouldn't you hold out and save up for a regular season game? Maybe if they offered them cheaper than usual more would consider it. Heck the only reason I thought about going was after TSN canned the game. Even still decided against it.

The first Jets pre-season game was awesome. 

I wasn't going to miss tonight.  I want to see the kids because I haven't got a chance to go to TC.  And I want to be in the stadium.  I need the practice too for traffic and shortest beer lines etc. 

Not surprised it's not sold out.  One thing I did notice is most unsold seats are in the end zones.  I  have been saying since the price structure came out two years ago they screwed that up.  There are great seats in the upper deck with a much better view priced way cheaper then the end zone seats where you will really struggle for perspective.  I believe they way overvalued "lower bowl" status.  Maybe because of MTS Centre.  Maybe because of NFL stadia. 

I would just way rather be on the 20 yard line in the upper deck then in row 9 behind the end zone.

I thought the same thing when I checked out the tickets last week.  I want to be able to see everything, and much prefer the upper level to an endzone seat.  You're just screwed half of the time in the endzone.