Random Video Thread

Brandon

9 hours ago, Tracker said:

Sooooo.....where's the best deep dish pizza in the 'Peg?

This questions gets asked on reddit frequently and the answer is unfortunately no where =\    Chicago Phil's apparently is a disgusting cock roach infested drug front if I am to believe what the people of reddit say.

I don't think I've ever had any real deep dish in Winnipeg.   When I was in Chicago I do remember getting extremely full after one "slice" because it was ridiculously thick.

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This questions gets asked on reddit frequently and the answer is unfortunately no where =\    Chicago Phil's apparently is a disgusting cock roach infested drug front if I am to believe what the people of reddit say.

I don't think I've ever had any real deep dish in Winnipeg.   When I was in Chicago I do remember getting extremely full after one "slice" because it was ridiculously thick.

Superstore at one time had a pretty decent frozen deep dish pizza. Can't recall who the supplier was, though and its been years since I saw them.

as I've been stuck in my house, I've been staying sane with this guy's videos.  He's a chief aboard a container ship and has timelapse from all over the world as well as lots of cool (to me) inside baseball about container shipping.  seeing the milky way rise over the Indian Ocean is astonishing.