Sims-Walker Out

Mr Dee

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks he's fine and the Bombers are shutting him down so he doesn't explode again, resulting in us having to protect him in the expansion draft.

I don't know, that would require creative thinking.

Burke isn't capable of that creative thinking, but Walters is a smart guy.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks he's fine and the Bombers are shutting him down so he doesn't explode again, resulting in us having to protect him in the expansion draft.

I don't know, that would require creative thinking.

Burke isn't capable of that creative thinking, but Walters is a smart guy.

That's true, although i think he would have had him in a Sims-Walker-boot for total effectiveness.

Complete speculation but is it possible that they know Sims-Walker wont be returning next year? Is that a dumb comment to make? I read some of his twitter posts a while back and he seemed to miss home. He must have made a pretty penny playing in the NFL, is the CFL really worth his time? He is getting old to be in the NFL and has had major knee injuries quite a few times...

No doubt he's a real talent and I loved watching him play the other day. Could really see the NFL quality...

Complete speculation but is it possible that they know Sims-Walker wont be returning next year? Is that a dumb comment to make? I read some of his twitter posts a while back and he seemed to miss home. He must have made a pretty penny playing in the NFL, is the CFL really worth his time? He is getting old to be in the NFL and has had major knee injuries quite a few times...

No doubt he's a real talent and I loved watching him play the other day. Could really see the NFL quality...

You could literally say that about any import.....  

When he came here he made it clear that it wasn't about the money, he just loves playing football.

And that's what most real football players care about.  It's about the money, but their wanting to just play...and of course win...is huge.  Most players have to be torn away by injury or something till it finally kicks in that they need to stop playing.  It's addictive to most athletes.

You could literally say that about any import.....  

No you couldnt. How many CFL players have made upwords of 10 million in there career? Not many.

Most NFL players are broke within 5 years of playing pro football. He could be short on cash.

The ones like Terrell Owens with 3 ex-wives are broke within one year.  They adjust their cost of living to their current cash flow and never think that those days are going to end.  Happens to movie stars too.  Dave Foley from Kids in the Hall lives in poverty in LA while his ex-wife is sitting in their multi-million dollar condo in Toronto.