Site Updates

Rich

So was Argo Dave Access Blue?  Either way it was annoying that someone would troll the old site,  not very cool.          

I noticed Colin originally had a burst of topics and participation, but that has all but gone now.   

This site needs more Do Or Die thoughts/opinions and definitely this site needs more gifs!!!

-it wasn't Dave. he's been AWOL for awhile.

-i'll take completely predictable outcomes for $100, Alex

-Do or Die needs to be here more... maybe he's waiting for the games

-i like the gifs... if they're contained to the gif thread... speaking of which, there's a game tomorrow...

I was wondering myself if that was ArgoDave. Funny how Access_Blue just showed up when this site started. That's just not coincidence. Something was up. If that dude shows up here under any name & acts up then I predict that he'll have an even shorter shelf life than he did over there. The new mods over there didn't know how to take the guy so they let his hijinks get carried away, 

I was wondering myself if that was ArgoDave. Funny how Access_Blue just showed up when this site started. That's just not coincidence. Something was up. If that dude shows up here under any name & acts up then I predict that he'll have an even shorter shelf life than he did over there. The new mods over there didn't know how to take the guy so they let his hijinks get carried away, 

It wasn't anything that we did, if that's what you're implying.

He's a little jumpy after the launch.....only one even close to over-modding. Gotta relax and just let us work everything out. There's not gonna be any real trouble if you just sit back and let it go...

He's a little jumpy after the launch.....only one even close to over-modding. Gotta relax and just let us work everything out. There's not gonna be any real trouble if you just sit back and let it go...

Actually, we were accused of planting that idiot over there.

So he has a point.

So was Argo Dave Access Blue?  Either way it was annoying that someone would troll the old site,  not very cool.          

I have a feeling Access Blue is HfxTC from the CFL forum. I don't know if any of you saw the thread Access Blue posted at OB with claims that the Argos had complained about the visitors dressing room and it not being finished and they had to use a different room, there was no hot water, blah, blah, blah BS. HfxTC has posted pretty much the same crap at the CFL forum as well. He's also Pwick at TEP. 

I have a feeling Access Blue is HfxTC from the CFL forum. I don't know if any of you saw the thread Access Blue posted at OB with claims that the Argos had complained about the visitors dressing room and it not being finished and they had to use a different room, there was no hot water, blah, blah, blah BS. HfxTC has posted pretty much the same crap at the CFL forum as well. He's also Pwick at TEP. 

Oh lord, Pwick is an absolute assclown.

He's also Senior Ah Me at Riderfans, if you didn't know that already.

He's annoying as **** over there too.

I didn't know all of this. I used to read the cfl forum so I remember who that is. He used to make jokes about Lyle Bauer's cancer.

I've always thought that the guy(s) behind those other aliases were idiots, but now I know he's a complete ***hole too.

Yeah? Doesn't surprise me that it's him. There was a Senior Ah Me who posted at the CFL forums until Feb 2013. If that's him as well then he's weirder than I thought but they would comment on each other's posts. 

Anyone have any ideas on why he keeps pretending to be a Bomber fan when he trolls Bomber forum? 

Why do people do what they do? Back in 2000 & 2001 the Stampeders official website had a Stamps & CFL discussion forum. It was pretty popular with CFL fans at the time & was very busy. I met a few posters on that site that are still active today & still posting. Bluto, do you remember it? I know ArgoDave was a regular back then. There was a BC Lions fan named Sandy who posted regularily. All he would do is come on, insult & fight with everyone. He hated all other CFL teams & their fans. He was a total jerk the entire time.

One  day he brought down both forums on the Stamps website when he threatened to kill people. He actually threatened their lives & their families. And he gave out his seat location at BC Place saying he'd fight anyone who challenged him. Just told people to bring it to where he was & he'd fight them.  

It wasn't so much that he could trace where people live as he probably couldn't. Just the tone of his messages & the vulgar language. He was serious & once the Stamps saw the posts (as he threatened a bunch of people) they closed down the CFL & Stamps discussion sites right away for good. He was also banned from a number of other sites as he was the same way over on those as well.

Just what were his motives??? Who knows?

if anyone can confirm if the above-mentioned troll only accesses these forums through a cellphone, i'd appreciate the heads up. thanks yo.

EDIT: it may not be a cellphone, (it may be a mobile internet key attached to a laptop) but he logs in through a cell network (i can name the network specifically if you need)

Looks like Access_Blue is back on the other site as let's_ball.. At least it seems that way. Talking about "rumours" he's heard. And putting players on the PR considering that they don't exist in the pre season. Just a warning mod team... in case he tries to join here.