Looks as though TSN has pulled some of the Pre-Season games

Just goes to show how cheap TSN really is, it seems to me that this has to due with production costs, which they save by airing NBA, Boxing, and movies.

It should be noted that only the final two NBA championship games last season were able to beat CFL Pre-season games in terms of tv ratings, IIRC the last two games received 600k and 900k, while CFL preseaon games beat games 1-4 with ratings between 325k-580k.

Just goes to show how cheap TSN really is, it seems to me that this has to due with production costs, which they save by airing NBA, Boxing, and movies.

It should be noted that only the final two NBA championship games last season were able to beat CFL Pre-season games in terms of tv ratings, IIRC the last two games received 600k and 900k, while CFL preseaon games beat games 1-4 with ratings between 325k-580k.

I can, to an extent, understand being pre-empted for championship games (even though I'm not an NBA fan) but to be bumped from the schedule for Rocky .. that's just sad.

I can, to an extent, understand being pre-empted for championship games (even though I'm not an NBA fan) but to be bumped from the schedule for Rocky .. that's just sad.

I agree on both counts, just find it weird and frustrating that TSN2 couldn't air all the games and just air the NBA championship on the main network. Hopefully when the new deal kicks in next season, they really do air all CFL games in accordance with the official press release.