Practice: 11:50 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.

Tuesday, June 6 
Practice: 11:15 a.m. -1:20 p.m.

Wednesday, June 7 
Closed practice

Thursday, June 8
Walkthrough: 11:00 – 11:55 a.m.

Friday, June 9
Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Winnipeg Blue Bombers, 7:30 p.m. CT, IG Field, Winnipeg, MB
TV: TSN
Radio: 680 CJOB

Saturday, June 10 – Sunday, June 11
No practice/media availability

Can't wait for this game.

On paper, Hammy looks good. I don't think Bo can be what he was over the course of a full season, but the East is so bad, they will finish first if he can just be average most of the time. 

Anyone know who their RB is?

I personally really hate resting starters as much as we do, makes me a little worried about rust to start the season, especially against another veteran team. 

Really looking forward to seeing some practice reports from today. Hopefully DT can give us some live updates.

36 minutes ago, Booch said:

Ham offence doesnt really scare me.....Jury out on their defense for now...but I agree...that will be their strong point

And now the 'Cats have Kongbo. That should make the game verry interesting to watch.

Let me tell you something, as a die-hard Winnipeg Blue Bombers fan, we've had the upper hand in the rivalry against those Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Time and time again, we've come out on top, leaving those T-Cats fans with nothing but disappointment. From memorable playoff victories to glorious Grey Cup triumphs, our Bombers have shown their true dominance. We've had our fair share of moments to celebrate, while Hamilton has been left wondering what went wrong. So, let the Tiger-Cats keep trying, but in the end, it's the Blue Bombers who reign supreme in this rivalry.

I'm at my very first practice (been wanting to go since the Canad Inns days). I'll update with what I see.

- In the early practice period, Brady O was in at RB and catching passes out of the backfield.

- Agudosi appears to be in at boundary WR, as expected.

- Grant is back and doing agility drills with the receivers 

Updates:

- Bighill is back out there with the first team D

- Schoen has made some great catches with the first team O

Edited by kschach