3 stars plus hh pre season part 2

wbbfan

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

When has Brown stood out in a game & made a statement with his play saying that "I'm The Next One?" 

His series in Game 1 last year when Collaros came out really impressed me. So composed coming in cold and leading us to the win.

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

And this is where I think it stood out that a complete newcomer outshone him in the pre season.    

It seems to be a feature of O'Shea that he hangs onto veterans just a bit too long and that is reflected in roster, but I have no doubt that when push comes to shove, he (and Walters) will do the right thing.

In a weird way I think Brown is trying to be Zach Collaros junior with his arm when he could use his legs a bit more and look to run when he scrambles not to pass.

Collaros certainly did when he was younger.  Brown has to let that development happen and take what’s in front of him.

Big fault of Brown's.......mega real estate in front of him and he chucks it up.....In that particular last game it was evident and the throws were 'no-hell' either....He'll learn but if he's going to keep the no. 2 spot behind Zack, he better learn fast with a new qb. on the roster that luvs to run and pass..... with accuracy as well

42 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Big fault of Brown's.......mega real estate in front of him and he chucks it up.....In that particular last game it was evident and the throws were 'no-hell' either....He'll learn but if he's going to keep the no. 2 spot behind Zack, he better learn fast with a new qb. on the roster that luvs to run and pass..... with accuracy as well

I'm assuming he's trying to make the big play to impress rather then take what is available.  He wasn't really like this last season so maybe it is just a pre season thing where he's trying to create a few highlights or give the receiver a shot at making a big play. 

13 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'm assuming he's trying to make the big play to impress rather then take what is available.  He wasn't really like this last season so maybe it is just a pre season thing where he's trying to create a few highlights or give the receiver a shot at making a big play. 

Was game circumstances.  Offense got bogged down a bit and the D couldn't get a break. Trying to do too much rather than taking what was there.